Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Georgia has not beat Auburn 5 times in a row since the 1940s. Kirby puts his boot across their throat today...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I hear Kirby is going to call the extra 30 points we drop on them a year the Nick Fairley tax. He will drop 30 unnecessary points on the Barn for 25 years for payment for the Nick Fairley dirty hits on Aaron Murray.

The bill is due today muthafuckas.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I hear Kirby is going to call the extra 30 points we drop on them a year the Nick Fairley tax. He will drop 30 unnecessary points on the Barn for 25 years for payment for the Nick Fairley dirty hits on Aaron Murray.

The bill is due today muthafuckas.
I’m interested to watch OSU vs 1980.

Would be fun to see the best offense (and all around team) in the country vs the best defense in the country.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I love you @BurntJ but KKKirby looks like such a phaggot. Ryan Day might be the only cock sucker in the nation with a higher simp factor @ a winning program.

Shut them down with 2nd 3rd stringers playing at multiple positions. Dawgs are legit…going to be crazy to see how good they are when healthy by the Florida game.

Top Bottom