Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gaming guys. XBoX series S

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Picked one up cause a new system was finally in stock. It’s basically a series X without the disc drive correct?

Not going to unbox and play it til I hear some positive reviews.
If anyone is looking for one for a kid for Christmas, let me know and I’ll sell it for cost. (If I don’t keep it)
Thanks for any feedback

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
The Series S is vastly inferior to the Series X.

072P10DdUKKYYMKUWbFPDPN-3.fit_lim.size_1844x.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Picked one up cause a new system was finally in stock. It’s basically a series X without the disc drive correct?

If anyone is looking for one for a kid for Christmas, let me know and I’ll sell it for cost. (If I don’t keep it)
Thanks for any feedback
True, but the S is cheaper and you can still get a ton of fun out of it.

Invest in Game Pass and you are good

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
If I literally play the nascar, NHL and golf game and if football ever comes out (college).

For that I should be fine with the S?

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
If I literally play the nascar, NHL and golf game and if football ever comes out (college).

For that I should be fine with the S?
Frame rates will show a pretty solid difference. But if graphical detail is something you don't pay a lot of attention to then you won't care. The differences will be in fine details on larger scale and live gaming.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Thanks for any feedback

I'll take it off you hands if you end up not wanting it!

Top Bottom