Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FYI: they’re watching us on here…

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
***Hijacking the thread: take the opportunity to write an open letter to the “watchers” in this thread so they can report things up the chain of command -Croot_OL***

Original message:

Just be careful what you say on here. This is definitely a safe space for us, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are still in the shadows…watching, and waiting.

I see you faggots
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dear FBI,

DM an invite to the next false flag you set up. Please allow time for me to build up some strength if it is to kidnap Whitmers fat ass again though. I'm not trying to go though life in the pokey with a slipped disc.

Thank you, xoxo,

Cowboy1stn10
Thanks for getting the open letters started. I followed your lead. Reminds me of open letters to recruits and coaches from the homeboards

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
If I were a limped dicked ugly retard who got picked on my whole life, I guess there’s a small chance I could have turned into a weakling who has to get his rocks off trying suppress American Citzens, and employee communists practices.

Just kidding.

Not about the power trippers but the fact that there’s a chance I could ever be one.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If I were a limped dicked ugly retard who got picked on my whole life, I guess there’s a small chance I could have turned into a weakling who has to get his rocks off trying suppress American Citzens, and employee communists practices.

Just kidding.

Not about the power trippers but the fact that there’s a chance I could ever be one.
They are basically adult hall monitors. Pathetic

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
tenor.gif

FYI....the LEFT CANT MEME and no one in the Intelligence community....well, HAS ANY INTELLIGENCE or computer skillz.

Sit back and watch you fuckin faggits.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Dear government overlords,

Please take a moment from your busy day of monitoring harmless internet banter and check up on your Democrat masters. The vast majority of them are pedophiles, so just make sure they're not hanging around with any kids, OK? Maybe we can compromise - just promise to postpone the White House Easter Egg hunt until Biden is out of office. Having that many kids around is just too much temptation for that demented diddler. His leg hairs are standing on end just thinking about it.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Please take a moment from your busy day of monitoring harmless internet banter and check up on your Democrat masters. The vast majority of them are pedophiles, so just make sure they're not hanging around with any kids, OK? Maybe we can compromise - just promise to postpone the White House Easter Egg hunt until Biden is out of office. Having that many kids around is just too much temptation for that demented diddler. His leg hairs are standing on end just thinking about it.
FrailFastBasenji-size_restricted.gif

Overlord might have been a bit too much. Don't want their ego tooo high.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder

Yeah, um, so that was pretty much like almost exactly 3 months ago.

Not trying to be rude, or I might have unknowingly presumed that you were speaking past tense when in reality you might have thought the perv wouldn’t go full throttle first term and that you were referring to this coming Easter in roughly 8 months.

If the latter, I’m guessing you you’ve been holed up in a lib shithole, and for that, I’m sorry.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Yeah, um, so that was pretty much like almost exactly 3 months ago.

Not trying to be rude, or I might have unknowingly presumed that you were speaking past tense when in reality you might have thought the perv wouldn’t go full throttle first term and that you were referring to this coming Easter in roughly 8 months.

If the latter, I’m guessing you you’ve been holed up in a lib shithole, and for that, I’m sorry.
I suspect you are over-parsing my flippant response.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
***Hijacking the thread: take the opportunity to write an open letter to the “watchers” in this thread so they can report things up the chain of command -Croot_OL***

Original message:

Just be careful what you say on here. This is definitely a safe space for us, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are still in the shadows…watching, and waiting.

I see you faggots
tenor.gif
Here's my message - FUCK YOU and YOUR BULLSHIT LIFE you pretend has meaning. Especially you Robert "suck a cock" DeNero. You'v already proven your a jack ass!

Cre8ive

Founder
Dear glowtards,

Everyone hates you and no one has any respect for your shithole organizations anymore. Either assimilate yourself to The Free Speech Forum or prepare to be eternally BTFO’d

-John
Be careful what I say on here? Is that a fucking joke? This is the goddam FREE SPEECH FUCKING FORUM and we say what the hell we like on here without fear of anything. No fear. Fuck off.

Cre8ive

Founder

Original message:

I see you faggots
tenor.gif
Hand Bursting Through White Card Giving Middle Finger Insult Stock Photo,  Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 5433725.Upset Businessman Giving Middle Finger To Boss DOF Focus On Hand Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 3172713.

Latest posts

Top Bottom