Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Future proves past: Rivals update - must read - Oh my sides - sweet irony

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
LMAO

So Verizon Media is in talk to sell their AOL assets (which would include Rivals) to Apollo Media

Apollo seems primarily interested in AOLs advertising software (i.e. psychological profiling system).

I too have been building psychological profile of some users over there for @Uncle Muscles but that’s beside the point.

What’s even better about this shit is that that Apollo Media is a shell company tied in with the Epstein empire.

Truth is stranger than fiction:

1620094992435.jpeg

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Holy shit it kinda make sense. You know that so many of these politicians are closet homos. Imagine if rivals could offer them unfettered access to the shower rooms of all these recruiting events
je9fcTl.gif

LMAO

So Verizon Media is in talk to sell their AOL assets (which would include Rivals) to Apollo Media

Apollo seems primarily interested in AOLs advertising software (i.e. psychological profiling system).

I too have been building psychological profile of some users over there for @Uncle Muscles but that’s beside the point.

What’s even better about this shit is that that Apollo Media is a shell company tied in with the Epstein empire.

Truth is stranger than fiction:

View attachment 19079
Watup

Latest posts

Top Bottom