Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funny story

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I was 13 i was a freshman at a catholic school. I convinced a high level religious teacher and a Español learnyadoda professora that giraffes could talk. Humans just had not kept them in captivity long enough to figure it out.
Teachers and nurses

True story

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
When I was 13 i was a freshman at a catholic school. I convinced a high level religious teacher and a Español learnyadoda professora that giraffes could talk. Humans just had not kept them in captivity long enough to figure it out.
Teachers and nurses

True story

I think she’s right about him making fun of it which makes it funny as hell

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I bet you were an altar boy too.

We know how they all God and all the angels are the only reason I'm here today I was baptized within 30 seconds of being born I was giving 0% chance to live I hurt myself so bad when I was young I should not have been able to live I hurt my back so bad I should not have been able to live I hurt my back so bad I should not have been able to live I am a medical miracle between 19 85 to present I have over 5 million dollars worth of Hardware surgery in my body but the insurance companies pay down anyway I still feel for the Iowa suck
Mobic brans
Nake
Moloazacham Genric
2 weeks Supply stopped all the pain and every spot of my body for 4 weeks.
Nsaid ike celebrexe.fyi

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom