Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Funniest sex acts

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
So are you shitting on your own balls while they're in her mouth? Where is the goggles part of this equation? This doesn't make sense.
Whatever happened to the old school early 2000s stuff? The closet surprise.

Your buddy is banging a chick while you’re hiding in the bedroom closet, jump out and scream bloody murder, and your buddy has to stay inside as long as he possibly can while she’s freaking out.

Maybe it’s the bucking Bronco. Either way it’s hilarious.

Spc311

Poster
So are you shitting on your own balls while they're in her mouth? Where is the goggles part of this equation? This doesn't make sense.
The mouth is below the eyes. This stacks up anatomically.

Think of it as if your resting your nutsack on the rim of the bowl whilst you shit.

TJHall1

Legendary
I may have just come up with a brilliant idea, if it hasn't been done already. I'm gonna start a website where I try all of these urban dicktionary sex acts and people can watch. Anyone know any females who don't mind being covered in shit and urine and semen, having their anus yanked out, being punched in the back of the head, wearing traffic cones on their head, having frozen turds shoved in their orifices, being ridden down a flight of stairs, having their butthole loaded with chewing tobacco, and numerous other sensual and passionate things?

Wagonstick 74

Poster
I may have just come up with a brilliant idea, if it hasn't been done already. I'm gonna start a website where I try all of these urban dicktionary sex acts and people can watch. Anyone know any females who don't mind being covered in shit and urine and semen, having their anus yanked out, being punched in the back of the head, wearing traffic cones on their head, having frozen turds shoved in their orifices, being ridden down a flight of stairs, having their butthole loaded with chewing tobacco, and numerous other sensual and passionate things?
@Simmer007 has a chick that’s down for atleast 85% of these !

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
The only thing that would have made this post better, is if had you said “ asking for a friend!” 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom