Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fucking masks again - Charlie Crist open to Mask Mandate in Florida.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hey dumbass, at this point it has nothing to do with how many can be vaccinated per day. It has to do with who wants to be vaccinated. If someone wants it, they can get it by now. Its no wonder all the conservative states have lower percentages, no matter population, genius.

Why did you bring it up then?

I can tell that bulb is still out…

America 1st

Founder
Never brought up how many could be vaccinated per day. You did. You brought that up. You're just riled up because now you realize Ohio isnt so awesome as far as being unvaccinated as you originally thought.
Lol
There are 23 states with a lower vaccination rate than Ohio, congratulations on being right in the middle.

America 1st

Founder
@TJHall1

“Earlier this year, President Joe Biden set a goal of reaching 70% of adult Americans vaccinated by July 4, which the U.S. missed by about 3 percentage points. While most states are projected to reach the milestone before the end of 2021, at least 14 states may not achieve it until next year. Only four states are in worse shape than Ohio.

Don’t keep acting like @BigBucphaggot with these shitty trolls.

TJHall1

Legendary
@TJHall1

“Earlier this year, President Joe Biden set a goal of reaching 70% of adult Americans vaccinated by July 4, which the U.S. missed by about 3 percentage points. While most states are projected to reach the milestone before the end of 2021, at least 14 states may not achieve it until next year. Only four states are in worse shape than Ohio.

Don’t keep acting like @BigBucphaggot with these shitty trolls.
Well at this point Ohio is getting its ass kicked by 23 other states. That's not going to drastically change since people are taking a stand. Keep on your "Ohio is the best" march tho.

America 1st

Founder
Lol because i said rate instead of total vaccinated. Only your retarded ass would argue this based on that stupid semantic because you got caught thinking Ohio was better than most.
I enjoy when we do this, on occasion, like we do.

Not many posters would keep coming back after getting beat down like that but, to yore credit, you’ll keep taking it on the chin as long as I’ll give it to you.

65020F5D-B3D3-445C-8024-74CDEE03BD8E.jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
I enjoy when we do this, on occasion, like we do.

Not many posters would keep coming back after getting beat down like that but, to yore credit, you’ll keep taking it on the chin as long as I’ll give it to you.

View attachment 37471
Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better about being in Ohio. 24th least vaccinated state (lol congrats), shit Governor, a sports team that gave the middle finger to Indians...You're awesome!!!!! Post frogs!!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
need like minded people working on school boards. time to get normal Americans working for their local governments.
Normal Americans have better things to do than be pinhead bureaucrats. That's why there is NO COMMEN SENSE in government except for a handful of real men.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So the Floyd school board here in NM said no masks and fired the superintendent that was adamant about wearing them. The governor had them all removed and reinstated the superintendent. Not sure how she has the power to remove elected individuals.

Our school board has now decided to send out a survey to the parents regarding mask use. It’s going to come back an overwhelming no. People around here weren’t wearing them during the mandate. Can’t imagine they’d change their mind and say their kids should while they don’t.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Fucking Gorsuch moving to 2nd best justice behind Clarence Thomas. Fuck yo mask

Gorsuch needs to accuse her of racism.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
So the Floyd school board here in NM said no masks and fired the superintendent that was adamant about wearing them. The governor had them all removed and reinstated the superintendent. Not sure how she has the power to remove elected individuals.

Our school board has now decided to send out a survey to the parents regarding mask use. It’s going to come back an overwhelming no. People around here weren’t wearing them during the mandate. Can’t imagine they’d change their mind and say their kids should while they don’t.
Your Governor is a lunatic. Met with her personally when she was a congressman. She is certifiable and right in my wheelhouse.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Fucking Gorsuch moving to 2nd best justice behind Clarence Thomas. Fuck yo mask

Stanford researchers also recently foundthat men who refuse to comply with Covid rules such as mask wearing are also more likely to commit sexual harassment and have sexist views. This makes perfect sense, since they're all outrageous displays of entitlement.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Your Governor is a lunatic. Met with her personally when she was a congressman. She is certifiable and right in my wheelhouse.

Never met her in person. Her politics suck. She obviously doesn’t pay attention to science. Funny how those saying follow the science are most frequently the ones that violate it.

Her family is one of the big cartels here in NM.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Stanford researchers also recently foundthat men who refuse to comply with Covid rules such as mask wearing are also more likely to commit sexual harassment and have sexist views. This makes perfect sense, since they're all outrageous displays of entitlement.

C4BF9768-BD49-4C56-8818-D52139111DB7.gif

TJHall1

Legendary

Raped your dad 2 nights ago. Makes sense.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Where was that?

Looks like Alberta Canada. However, after reading the article, it looks like i fell victim to fake news. It was not in relation to masks but instead it sounds like the guy was acting like a drunk asshole.

OPD77

Elite
Don’t buy that. You could never prove it and not one lawsuit like that has occurred yet that I know of. Correct me if I’m wrong

no one can definitively tell you where you picked up Covid.
I feel the same way. I just think it's another way for them to build a data base on people and those they hang around with. This whole bunch of BS is about nothing other than control and another way to take a shot at the family structure via your kids. They know that they have a chance to really screw some kids up thru CRT, covid mandates, this gay/trans propaganda etc... and are willing to take 1 in 100 out to further their evil plans. I've said it before and will say again, keep f'ing around with people's kids and some folks are gonna get hurt badly....I will applaud every parent that stands to protect their children no matter what they have to do to achieve it.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
We pulled our youngest two for private school this year because we don't trust the Board will make the right decision on masks. They say they will be voluntary, but they said that last year too until they weren't.

We moved to a smaller consolidated school system in a deeply red state last year... school superintendent is solid but the Board has tied everyone's hands as it is defaulting their Covid policies to the strictest standards of a 4 County area. One county board of health will determine our way and that county is an abomination of governance. My oldest is still in the system... We don't have a readily available alternative for her outside of homeschool. Don't want to do that, but it may come to that eventually.

There will be long lasting psychological and social problems from all this lunacy.
Move to Florida.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m traveling may 2nd dammit. Was hoping it would be over

TSA officers won't even say anything to you if you walk by them without a mask on.

Two weeks ago when I was on a flight this old Karen lady got out of her seat to go talk to the flight attendant. She told the attendant "That family is not wearing their masks can you please say something to them?" The flight attendant rolled her eyes and said "we will make an announcement shortly" and walked away. I then told the old Karen "Mind your own fucking business."

Point, everybody knows the mask mandate is a scam.

Jtrain80

Legendary
@Jtrain80 sue the fuck out of them.
Separate but equal was long ago disqualified. You will win

That was the statement in August. We haven't had any issues all year. I think they shut the elementary school down due to too many teachers out sick for a couple days.

I took youngest to school on the first day. Lots new kids from out of state. Only half the teachers and none of the students had on masks. Guess we moved past it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom