Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fucking masks again - Charlie Crist open to Mask Mandate in Florida.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
My exchange with school principal

Hi XXxX, very disappointing to hear that masks are being considered again. The kids need to smile and need to see smiles. They need the ability to see and read facial expressions and get back to normal. Covid poses MINISCULE risk to our students and the masks do not help prevent the spread. The kids do not wear masks at any other venue when they socially interact after school and on weekends. Pretending these masks work is like telling your children Santa Claus is real. When they find out the truth your credibility has been shot.

I saw your link with a lot of data, but not one of the models used incorporated the value of facial expressions and normalcy. Only the "risk factor" aka the fear factor. First it was 2 weeks and now we are coming up on 2 years. Covid will never go away, how long are we going to do this?

As a customer, no masks please.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Xxxx- thanks for the response. I feel strongly about this so I want respond one more time.

With all due respect we are paying the school to educate the students. We are not paying you to keep them safe from something that affects them LESS THAN the seasonal flu, or make health decisions for them. That is not your job and not what we are paying for.

The vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. That should be the end of any COVID related mandates. We have to assume some risk in order to live, or else we aren’t living at all.

The masks are not science. They harm our kids. Put an end to it now. I want to see them smile. I want the teachers to smile at them. I want to know when they are angry. You don’t get any of that looking at a forehead all day.

All a mask policy does is complicate our morning trying to figure out where a mask is. Is it the right mask? Has it been washed? It’s not the right color. The strap is broken. Oh, here’s one on the floor that your brother used yesterday, use that one. It’s all pure silliness.

Someone needs to do the right things for the kids. Please do not muzzle the children this year. We need adults to step up, stop the madness and protect the children. There is no scientific basis for a mask.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
We pulled our youngest two for private school this year because we don't trust the Board will make the right decision on masks. They say they will be voluntary, but they said that last year too until they weren't.

We moved to a smaller consolidated school system in a deeply red state last year... school superintendent is solid but the Board has tied everyone's hands as it is defaulting their Covid policies to the strictest standards of a 4 County area. One county board of health will determine our way and that county is an abomination of governance. My oldest is still in the system... We don't have a readily available alternative for her outside of homeschool. Don't want to do that, but it may come to that eventually.

There will be long lasting psychological and social problems from all this lunacy.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Xxxx- thanks for the response. I feel strongly about this so I want respond one more time.

With all due respect we are paying the school to educate the students. We are not paying you to keep them safe from something that affects them LESS THAN the seasonal flu, or make health decisions for them. That is not your job and not what we are paying for.

The vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. That should be the end of any COVID related mandates. We have to assume some risk in order to live, or else we aren’t living at all.

The masks are not science. They harm our kids. Put an end to it now. I want to see them smile. I want the teachers to smile at them. I want to know when they are angry. You don’t get any of that looking at a forehead all day.

All a mask policy does is complicate our morning trying to figure out where a mask is. Is it the right mask? Has it been washed? It’s not the right color. The strap is broken. Oh, here’s one on the floor that your brother used yesterday, use that one. It’s all pure silliness.

Someone needs to do the right things for the kids. Please do not muzzle the children this year. We need adults to step up, stop the madness and protect the children. There is no scientific basis for a mask.

Our school sent a letter saying masks were optional, but contact tracing will be in effect and vaxxed kids will have it easier.

Just a fucking shit show.

Wife and I have discussed it, if it's gets too bad, one of us will make the sacrifice and homeschool. Probably me.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Our school sent a letter saying masks were optional, but contact tracing will be in effect and vaxxed kids will have it easier.

Wife and I have discussed it, if it's gets too bad, one of us will make the sacrifice and homeschool. Probably me.
Let the kids run free on the streets. They will learn more life skills there than the bullshit indoctrination they are getting is school. It's certainly not education being taught.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Home schools is the way.

I feel bad for folks that can’t do it for their kids.

We gotta unwind the terrible effects of both parents needing to work to support an average family and get back to one parents working while the other plays home-maker / teacher.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
A girl I work with has pulled her kids out completely and is home schooling. She could not be happier, although the schools here are not good. Still, they finally had enough with the covid & online school bs, so they took the plunge. They were taking their new camper somewhere this week, kids doing school the whole time.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Think it is more about schools worried about being sued in a lot of places. If they do not require them because the gay ass CDC says so and someone contact traces back to a student then they are looking at a law suit cause people love free money
Don’t buy that. You could never prove it and not one lawsuit like that has occurred yet that I know of. Correct me if I’m wrong

no one can definitively tell you where you picked up Covid.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I just got the letter from our superintendent yesterday. Masks will NOT be required for any students or teachers. Vaccines will NOT be required for any students or teachers. Students will be able to mingle with students from other classroom. In other words, pretty much back to normal.

Masks are required on school buses, per federal rules.

We live in district 38 in Colorado in northern El Paso County, which is a pretty conservative area. Our Democrat governor, to his credit, does not seem to have the authoritarian tendencies that other Democrats have, and is willing to let counties and cities make their own guidelines. THANK GOD.

As for any of you who are not as fortunate, contact your school board regularly. Show up at their meetings. Make sure you communicate your dissatisfaction with this nonsense. Do not relent. Help volunteer for alternate candidates, or even run yourself.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Let the kids run free on the streets. They will learn more life skills there than the bullshit indoctrination they are getting is school. It's certainly not education being taught.

My oldest son is a Sophomore in all honors classes. He actually wants to go to school.

Younger son is the scars and detention kind of guy. 2nd grade will be fun.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Don’t buy that. You could never prove it and not one lawsuit like that has occurred yet that I know of. Correct me if I’m wrong

no one can definitively tell you where you picked up Covid.
Don't think for a second it isn't a consideration, not doing I agree with them I do not but they are always going to cover their ass.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
We pulled our youngest two for private school this year because we don't trust the Board will make the right decision on masks. They say they will be voluntary, but they said that last year too until they weren't.

We moved to a smaller consolidated school system in a deeply red state last year... school superintendent is solid but the Board has tied everyone's hands as it is defaulting their Covid policies to the strictest standards of a 4 County area. One county board of health will determine our way and that county is an abomination of governance. My oldest is still in the system... We don't have a readily available alternative for her outside of homeschool. Don't want to do that, but it may come to that eventually.

There will be long lasting psychological and social problems from all this lunacy.
That’s what they want man. They are conditioning us to conform.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Fauci has even stated last year that mask where not a good idea because the kids keep touching and playing with their face/mask causing more bacteria and germs to spread to the places most sensitive to infection.
Mask for kids are a terrible idea.

masks are a joke. Maybe 5% of people wear them somewhat correctly.

How many times have I heard, “can I borrow your mask?”

Or how many times have you picked up a mask that’s been lying on the floor to put on your face in the name of “safety”

I hate masks more than anything if that’s not clear yet. It really pisses me Off for some reason.

TTUcamper

Elite
I just got the letter from our superintendent yesterday. Masks will NOT be required for any students or teachers. Vaccines will NOT be required for any students or teachers. Students will be able to mingle with students from other classroom. In other words, pretty much back to normal.

Masks are required on school buses, per federal rules.

We live in district 38 in Colorado in northern El Paso County, which is a pretty conservative area. Our Democrat governor, to his credit, does not seem to have the authoritarian tendencies that other Democrats have, and is willing to let counties and cities make their own guidelines. THANK GOD.

As for any of you who are not as fortunate, contact your school board regularly. Show up at their meetings. Make sure you communicate your dissatisfaction with this nonsense. Do not relent. Help volunteer for alternate candidates, or even run yourself.

Hey neighbor. I live in manitou springs

America 1st

Founder
masks are a joke. Maybe 5% of people wear them somewhat correctly.

How many times have I heard, “can I borrow your mask?”

Or how many times have you picked up a mask that’s been lying on the floor to put on your face in the name of “safety”

I hate masks more than anything if that’s not clear yet. It really pisses me Off for some reason.
What state are you in that yore seeing that sorta shit?

America 1st

Founder
No, there are plenty of idiots dumb enough to do that in Ohio.
Over half of Ohio is still unvaccinated. It’s being put in a group with AL, SD, and AK as being unable to get to 70% of its population vaxxed until summer of 2022 as things stand.

TJHall1

Legendary
Over half of Ohio is still unvaccinated. It’s being put in a group with AL, SD, and AK as being unable to get to 70% of its population vaxxed until summer of 2022 as things stand.
There are 23 states with a lower vaccination rate than Ohio, congratulations on being right in the middle.

America 1st

Founder
The same state where one of their baseball teams changed their name from the Indians to the guardians.
It’s Cleveland.

It’s surprising those phags didn’t switch sooner tbh.

Better than the average and better than Iowa @51%

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Yea, barely better than the average, 24th lowest of 50 states. Congrats. You're 5% better than iowa.
You do realize states have different populations right?

I can tell yore a regular math Guardian if there ever was one….

America 1st

Founder
@TJHall1 thanks for proving my point?

You are from Iowa so I’ll try this a different way just because I feel bad for you and I’m buzzed enough to play along with yore trolling.

If Ohio is vaccinating 1800 people per day and Vermont is vaccinating 1700 people per day which state is going to vaccinate 70% of their population first?

I don’t hold you in lower regard for being confused by basic math tho since yore from Iowa and all.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What state are you in that yore seeing that sorta shit?
SC.

when you have 4 kids you get sick, we accept it.

Trying to keep track of masks for kids that are 7,9,11,13 when they don’t even get sick from the virus? Get real.
Getting ready for school in the morning is a fucking nightmare. If there is a mask lying on the floor and a kid needs one to get in the school door, you damn well better believe they are going to use it.

TJHall1

Legendary
@TJHall1 thanks for proving my point?

You are from Iowa so I’ll try this a different way just because I feel bad for you and I’m buzzed enough to play along with yore trolling.

If Ohio is vaccinating 1800 people per day and Vermont is vaccinating 1700 people per day which state is going to vaccinate 70% of their population first?

I don’t hold you in lower regard for being confused by basic math tho since yore from Iowa and all.
Hey dumbass, at this point it has nothing to do with how many can be vaccinated per day. It has to do with who wants to be vaccinated. If someone wants it, they can get it by now. Its no wonder all the conservative states have lower percentages, no matter population, genius.

America 1st

Founder
SC.

Trying to keep track of masks for kids that are 7,9,11,13 when they don’t even get sick from the virus? Get real.
Getting ready for school in the morning is a fucking nightmare. If there is a mask lying on the floor and a kid needs one to get in the school door, you damn well better believe they are going to use it.
I honestly don’t know how you folks with kids haven’t taken to the streets over this shit.

That sounds like a nightmare.

TJHall1

Legendary
SC.

He's too fucking stupid to realize this is happening all over america.

Latest posts

Top Bottom