Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU/Louisville

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I’ll take this bet If anyone wants to send me money.
I heard there’s some betting sites that give some money to bet with if you join or maybe some kinda recommend bonus ?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
57 seems like a lot. If I was going to bet on it I’d rather take the noles than the over. This should be a revenge game for the last couple years. I don’t think Louisville is any good but neither is LSU so who knows how good the noles are.
Louisville plays fast. That’s causing such a high total. But these offenses aren’t juggernauts.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
ul is just so overrated every year. It baffles me how they could have a few good years in the big east and haven't done anything since their first year in the acc and people just keep pushing them.. People just keep acting like "this the year they challenge".

I saw people predicting 8 or 9 wins and predict they had the best ol in the acc. They haven't recruited a top 20 class ever. They have 2 dl that could play for anyone else in the conf. Just baffling.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
ul is just so overrated every year. It baffles me how they could have a few good years in the big east and haven't done anything since their first year in the acc and people just keep pushing them.. People just keep acting like "this the year they challenge".

I saw people predicting 8 or 9 wins and predict they had the best ol in the acc. They haven't recruited a top 20 class ever. They have 2 dl that could play for anyone else in the conf. Just baffling.
I feel the same way about Miami. Basically the ACC is clemson and once every 4 years on of the other teams

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I feel the same way about Miami. Basically the ACC is clemson and once every 4 years on of the other teams
UK has outscored ul something like 155 to 30 the last 3 years and out recruited them every year since like 2016. Agree on Miami. They can be underwhelming 5 years in row and they will say "this is the year they break through.

That old Big East was just such trash that a good team could reasonably be undefeated and healthy going into the bowl season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom