Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU is one of the BEST teams in the country......

CurtOFD78

Elite
FSU may be back, but I don't think beating LSU is the measure of a good team this season.
I think by season's end it will look like a better win. I have said to many people that I'm glad we are getting them to start the season than in the middle or end. They have some freakish athletes on that team. I think they will improve greatly in a few games.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Great win despite the errors. My takes:

- No blown assignments on either side of the ball. Haven't been able to say that in awhile.
- Play calling was solid. My BIL hated the toss sweep at the end but I think he scores easily if he holds on to the ball.
- Travis threw a catchable ball all night.
- Special Teams could be special this year. They certainly were last night.
- Verse is the real deal. 2.5 sacks on the night. And we have him for more than one season.
- Need to clean up the PF's. Love the aggressiveness but it kept their 1st TD drive alive.
- A couple of crucial drops but the WR's were much improved. Allot of them contributed.

CurtOFD78

Elite

- No blown assignments on either side of the ball. Haven't been able to say that in awhile.
- Play calling was solid. My BIL hated the toss sweep at the end but I think he scores easily if he holds on to the ball.
- Verse is the real deal. 2.5 sacks on the night. And we have him for more than one season.
- Need to clean up the PF's. Love the aggressiveness but it kept their 1st TD drive alive.
- A couple of crucial drops but the WR's were much improved. Allot of them contributed.
I think the toss sweep from the 2 yard line with a chance to finish them has been removed from the play call sheet. At least I hope so.

WahooNole

Poster

Agree. And Norvell better grow a pair to get in the refs faces to call penalties for both teams or not at all. Terrible officiating.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
This IS the FSU home board brosif....
2b1aa999-3f89-4054-ac88-5b8b68000ade_text.gif

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Does this mean you guys may sell out your 1st home game this year? Your crowds the last few years were starting to look Miami-like.

Top Bottom