Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free shit at Lowe's

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Had a buddy that worked at lose in the past few months. Their new store policy is to let shoplifters go
I thought that was always policy. That’s taking on a lot of liability to expect an unarmed cashier to do something about loss prevention.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I thought that was always policy. That’s taking on a lot of liability to expect an unarmed cashier to do something about loss prevention.
Yeah I guess that makes sense, but the boundaries of it are being pushed more than ever right now

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Had a buddy that worked at lose in the past few months. Their new store policy is to let shoplifters go

Yeah I guess that makes sense, but the boundaries of it are being pushed more than ever right now

I worked at Nike outlet part time 22 years ago when my wife was pregnant and that was the policy then. All you could do was follow them and ask if they needed assistance. There was one guy that worked the entire SE that would randomly be at the store that was allowed to detain people. People just don't care now cause they know they won't get prosecuted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom