Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former tMBers....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Talk about a shitty signing day. This used to be my favorite day....NOT ANY MOAR!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Hell the Rivals servers NEVER CRASHED. That should tell everyone its time to do away with Feb signing day.

Anyone's team actually sign a player....today?......That is worth a shit?

The CHAMPS didnt...... ☹️

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Talk about a shitty signing day. This used to be my favorite day....NOT ANY MOAR!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Hell the Rivals servers NEVER CRASHED. That should tell everyone its time to do away with Feb signing day.

I haven’t kept up with recruiting since the Kang’s second year. No need to, he’s going to close regardless.

BurntJ

Founder
We signed someone Georgia couldnt DIDNT WANT.
All you need to know.
FIFY......you will take our leftover scraps and say THANK YOU!

giphy.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Went back and looked again, and yeah, he's probably more mulatto. That's a better fit for the name Duce.
I don’t exactly understand the rules but from what I gather….

If they are 1/2 white and black….

They are Black if when they are successful…

But Considered White if the Black community doesn’t want them anymore.

See Michael Jackson.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Bro...don't you FSU?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Blame it on the portal. May as well be Dat Boy at this point. Go sleep w your own momma you pervert

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

I made a thread about #1 athlete to the GOAT state fagit

BurntJ

Founder
Blame it on the portal. May as well be Dat Boy at this point. Go sleep w your own momma you pervert
Portal has NOTHING to do with this.....this is literally caused by the early signing period. Everyone but like 7 top 300 kids were already signed.....so....yesterday was basically a pointless day. Hell we got the best kid of anyone.....BUT he is a 2024 DB. :ROFLMAO:

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Tennessee's entire class has been on campus since December. They signed some portal guys. I honestly don't know shit about the newcomers but at this point it's safe to say Heupel can win with anyone. Hendon Hooker got benched at Va Tech of all places. I don't even think USCjr recruited Jalin Hyatt. We literally pulled a guy from being a manager at Dollar General. They'll win no matter which future CTE recipients we put on the field.

BurntJ

Founder
Dude.... if you haven't been permabanned by those cocksuckers, you must be a shitty poster.
Dude….

If you don’t have access at all…..yore retarded.

I’ve been banned for years…..but just log on to my family (brother, me and dad)shared account we have had since 2000.)

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’m an Oklahoma state fan. About the only thing that probably happened to us is some more starters hitting the transfer portal.

Top Bottom