Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Fox News reporter goes to the dark side....

After a 20-year career as a Fox News reporter, Carl Cameron decided to branch out on his own progressive news outlet, "Front Page Live" in 2019. Trying to understand his motivation, Cameron essentially went from conveying the news to attempting to covering it up. His latest effort is urging the Biden admin to jail reporters like Tucker Carlson. Its a shame Biden discontinued the Ministry of Truth. Cameron could've sent in his resume.

Last edited:
Can anybody point to a full contextual segment of where Tucker has said something wrong. Not Just words without context. I dont really watch him but when I do he seems perfectly on point with factual.

Joe, we watch him every night and the guy is spot on. I remember watching Bill O'Reilly for 20 years and was shocked when they canned him. When Tucker came in I told myself to give him a chance and I'm glad I did. He actually turned out to be more enjoyable to watch than Bill.......mainly because Bill tended to sit on the fence on many circumstances rather than taking a side. Tucker appears to be more willing to pick a side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom