Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For the Vax Skeptics

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Folks, let me tell you a little story

For many months I believed Covid 19 was effectively the flu and not a danger worth the sacrifice of fresh air, freedom of assembly, worship and movement. I then evolved to think of it as a part of rather intricate plan to centralize wealth and power via biological, social, poltical, geopolitical and psychological warfare

But then everything changed. The data was in. The science was becoming clearer. It was all very real, even understated. The right wing, evangelical media was covering the crisis but ultimately they served to coverup it's severity.

The scientists and geniuses who reliably adoned their masks, kept their distance, feverishly washed any surface had it right. This was the bubonic plague 2.0.

There we're a few things that could save us: Masks, Doc Fauci, Dancing nurse tiktok videos, ventilators, Andrew cuomo press conferences, and then finally, warp speed vaccines. Don't forget PPE!

But I realized this too late. I contracted the coronavirus. Must have been a day I was only wearing 3 masks. For weeks I basically wore my astronaut suit from Halloween 08 to stave off the virus. Long story short, I let my guard down and I scurried to the hospital. I flashed the ER doc my BLM tat and was deservedly given prescedence as they contorted amidst the coughing dead. The bodies we're everywhere. They we're dead but still coughing. I was destined to join them.

Despite their heroic efforts, the virus had me in it's grips. Yes, I died. Medically, clinically, the whole 9, literally, full stop.

But, that's obviously not where the story ends. 69 seconds after my death, in a last ditch hail mary move, the medical professionals injected me with the vaccine. Next thing you know, I'm alive.

This happens all the time but the anti vax news media suppresses these stories. So if you are mulling your decision, think about this, think about me. It's all for your SAFTEEEE!

Taggart

Elite
Founder
argue_with_that_blazing_saddles.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

For many months I believed Covid 19 was effectively the flu and not a danger worth the sacrifice of fresh air, freedom of assembly, worship and movement. I then evolved to think of it as a part of rather intricate plan to centralize wealth and power via biological, social, poltical, geopolitical and psychological warfare

But then everything changed. The data was in. The science was becoming clearer. It was all very real, even understated. The right wing, evangelical media was covering the crisis but ultimately they served to coverup it's severity.

The scientists and geniuses who reliably adoned their masks, kept their distance, feverishly washed any surface had it right. This was the bubonic plague 2.0.

There we're a few things that could save us: Masks, Doc Fauci, Dancing nurse tiktok videos, ventilators, Andrew cuomo press conferences, and then finally, warp speed vaccines. Don't forget PPE!

But I realized this too late. I contracted the coronavirus. Must have been a day I was only wearing 3 masks. For weeks I basically wore my astronaut suit from Halloween 08 to stave off the virus. Long story short, I let my guard down and I scurried to the hospital. I flashed the ER doc my BLM tat and was deservedly given prescedence as they contorted amidst the coughing dead. The bodies we're everywhere. They we're dead but still coughing. I was destined to join them.

Despite their heroic efforts, the virus had me in it's grips. Yes, I died. Medically, clinically, the whole 9, literally, full stop.

But, that's obviously not where the story ends. 69 seconds after my death, in a last ditch hail mary move, the medical professionals injected me with the vaccine. Next thing you know, I'm alive.

This happens all the time but the anti vax news media suppresses these stories. So if you are mulling your decision, think about this, think about me. It's all for your SAFTEEEE!
If only you had 4 masks on you wouldn’t of had to die for 69 seconds.

BTAvenger

Elite
I was with my parents today as they were finalizing their wills. The couple who served as witnesses for the signings are friends of theirs for 30 plus years. And they are card carrying liberals. As they sat down they were talking how both were just getting over Covid. And that now that they are in the clear they will be going in to their doctor tomorrow…to get Covid boosters. 😂😂😂

Rube Reaper

Elite
I was with my parents today as they were finalizing their wills. The couple who served as witnesses for the signings are friends of theirs for 30 plus years. And they are card carrying liberals. As they sat down they were talking how both were just getting over Covid. And that now that they are in the clear they will be going in to their doctor tomorrow…to get Covid boosters. 😂😂😂
As well they should. Don’t want to risk catching it again but it being more severe the next time around and killing them!

Jtrain80

Legendary

Bless their hearts.

OPD77

Elite

Did you run to the light while the flames lapping at yore arse?

OPD77

Elite
Did your parents make sure their friends had their wills and affairs in order as well?

I was with my parents today as they were finalizing their wills. The couple who served as witnesses for the signings are friends of theirs for 30 plus years. And they are card carrying liberals. As they sat down they were talking how both were just getting over Covid. And that now that they are in the clear they will be going in to their doctor tomorrow…to get Covid boosters. 😂😂
I hope they get the boosters forever.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I just had 2 yesterday. Doc says I need to wait at least 7 days.
It will take us at least 7 days to link up anyways because I have a youth retreat I’m speaking over the next few days.

Bring your vaccine verification card and we’ll take turns provided you aren’t lying about your vaccination status…

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It will take us at least 7 days to link up anyways because I have a youth retreat I’m speaking over the next few days.

Bring your vaccine verification card and we’ll take turns provided you aren’t lying about your vaccination status…
Sounds good but coincidentally I have to speak to
a group of minority 1rst graders the following week.

It is a great program. Changing Young Minds. We
emphasize Love over Hate. You should check it out.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Sounds good but coincidentally I have to speak to
a group of minority 1rst graders the following week.

It is a great program. Changing Young Minds. We
emphasize Love over Hate. You should check it out.
You know I’m a huge proponent of love over hate!

Do you have the children talk about their experiences as victims of oppressive white culture too or are the students too traumatized for that?

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You know I’m a huge proponent of love over hate!

Do you have the children talk about their experiences as victims of oppressive white culture too or are the students too traumatized for that?
Not exactly. We try to undo the racist brainwashing their parents and
the media impose on them.

It’s no easy task but these kids deserve the truth.

Love over Hate.

Top Bottom