Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For fucks sake how has no one posted about the naked drunken Disney brawl

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I want to fantasize about it, but probably obese women falling off their scooters and ripping their oversized t shirts off
Know doubt a bunch of group 2 women hardly worthy of a fap. Now if they were group 3 it could at least bee worthy of multi-fap.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Amazing that everyone at Disneyworld that day left their camera phones in their cars.

Usually there are multiple videos of everything that happens in life including videos of nose pickers.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Enlighten me on women groups

Group 3 power wheelchairs are reserved for the severely impaired patient afflicted with diseases such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), spinal cord injuries resulting in quadriplegia, stroke (CVA) with hemiplegia, late stage Parkinson's, late stage Multiple Sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or Muscular Dystrophy.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Group 3 power wheelchairs are reserved for the severely impaired patient afflicted with diseases such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), spinal cord injuries resulting in quadriplegia, stroke (CVA) with hemiplegia, late stage Parkinson's, late stage Multiple Sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or Muscular Dystrophy.

Boy a group 3 brawl would be epic.

I thought you were grouping by hotness level

Latest posts

Top Bottom