Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Football season is a few days away!!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I wish I could believe that.
I was in the stadium for UGA vs Bama natty…Trump came….trust me on this….we sick bad enough that somehow we think the vax is an advantage. SAD.

Also, we go break laws (rob,dui, guns, etc)….our guys ain’t wasting their time on free protesting (maybe 1-2 here or there say something but that’s usually butt hurt Sr. That came back and don’t get drafted.) our boys are paid to play.

Last edited:

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Will this become a football board the next 3 months? Not upset either way, but when I came here, I thought I was a spin off from the MB, which is a football board with everything mixed in. So yay? Nay?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Make sure to pick up your 2021 Mork Forrell Invitational shirt:

TJHall1

Legendary
A few pieces from an article:

The school claims to be based in Columbus, Ohio, though there's no address listed on the website. On Sunday, it lost to the second-ranked team in the country, IMG Academy of Florida, 58-0.

In addition to lacking basic information about the school, Bishop Sycamore's website looks more like a football blog with advice on how to be recruited.

However, the Ohio Department of Education lists no charter school for 2021-22 by the name Bishop Sycamore, and last year the department listed Bishop Sycamore as a "non-chartered, non-tax supported school," a type of school that "because of truly held religious beliefs, choose to not be chartered by the State Board of Education."

On multiple occasions, Peterson said the school has existed for four years, only to later say it was founded in 2019.

Jtrain80

Legendary
OU is having a shit fest at RB.

Lost 4 scholarship guys to legal problems, academic issues and now transfer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom