Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food pictures

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm a food lover. I like cooking/grilling/smoking. Would love to see some turkey/ham/prime rib or whatever you guys make in this thread. Throw in your signature sides too. Love getting new ideas. Might as well throw in what your drinking too.
For me right now, caseys got new touch screen coffee machines with fresh grind beans. We're in the big time now in this town of 1800. Some fireball added to get the party started
20211125_083156.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Happy Thanksgiving. The Fireball is a nice touch. I put a 14 lb bird on my pit at about 7am. If I don’t get too drunk between now and then I will post a pic.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
We're not doing our family thing til Saturday. Lazy day of putting up Christmas shit in store for this lucky guy.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I'm a food lover. I like cooking/grilling/smoking. Would love to see some turkey/ham/prime rib or whatever you guys make in this thread. Throw in your signature sides too. Love getting new ideas. Might as well throw in what your drinking too.
For me right now, caseys got new touch screen coffee machines with fresh grind beans. We're in the big time now in this town of 1800. Some fireball added to get the party started
View attachment 61645
Be careful. You are leading too much of the good life. Can be toxic.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
View attachment 61645
Tiny hands

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Tiny hands
Lol I just realized the cup is size Small.
We have a shithole Casey’s in my town I’ll get some of those cups in the morning and get a comparison picture. I’m not a big person maybe 5’10 on a good day when my back doesn’t hurt, but I know my hand almost wraps around those cups. Then I’ll get a pic of how far my dick hangs past the bottom of the cup for @weaponoffreedom he gets off to that stuff

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Lol I just realized the cup is size Small.
We have a shithole Casey’s in my town I’ll get some of those cups in the morning and get a comparison picture. I’m not a big person maybe 5’10 on a good day when my back doesn’t hurt, but I know my hand almost wraps around those cups. Then I’ll get a pic of how far my dick hangs past the bottom of the cup for @weaponoffreedom he gets off to that stuff
I look forward to it

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Looks really good. Is there crust to this?

Go ahead and post how this works

Season the skillet really well with olive oil Side walls as well. Put the dough in to get to to touch the sidewall of the pan

Apply the suace and toppings all the way to the edge, the crust will have tons of flavor.

Cook on stovetop on medium heat for about 7 min to get the bottom done and then throw the pan under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until it gets to your liking

* that’s my biggest skillet it’s like 15”, but a 10” will work also

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Season the skillet really well with olive oil Side walls as well. Put the dough in to get to to touch the sidewall of the pan

Apply the suace and toppings all the way to the edge, the crust will have tons of flavor.

Cook on stovetop on medium heat for about 7 min to get the bottom done and then throw the pan under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until it gets to your liking

* that’s my biggest skillet it’s like 15”, but a 10” will work also
I seasoned some skillet last night and was all over them sidewalls. Suace and toppings was a different idea but I enjoyed.
Yes 10 inches is plenty, any bigger or you might put a tear in the dough.

You ever tried a baked chicken crust on a pizza? Saw someone post about it and it sounds incredible. Processed chicken, cheese and bacon mixed with flour into a meat dough.
4F66EA1B-68CE-4859-8018-E6E7967868A6.gif

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
View attachment 61645
Liar. He hates pizza.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom