Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at 50

denn

Legendary
Founder
In before someone asks Vaxx status
You made it!

The Foo Fighters were not allowing people that didn't want the jab into their shows. Requiring proof of the jab before being allowed in. So screw the Foo Fighters for their small, sheep like role in turning this country less free.

RIP to the drummer though. I do not wish death on most people.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
You made it!

The Foo Fighters were not allowing people that didn't want the jab into their shows. Requiring proof of the jab before being allowed in. So screw the Foo Fighters for their small, sheep like role in turning this country less free.

That’s not true. I just saw them in Vegas a few months ago. I’m not vaxxed, just had to show a negative test.

And RIP to Hawkins. Really was a kick in the gut this morning.

TJHall1

Legendary
That’s not true. I just saw them in Vegas a few months ago. I’m not vaxxed, just had to show a negative test.

A few months ago is a hell of a lot different than say a year ago.. people finally realized the retardation. Even so,, a negative test is just as fucking bad, in my opinion. They did hold multiple concerts tho where you had to have vax proof to get in. They even had to cancel one of those concerts after a member of their band got covid right beforehand. Haha fucking idiots.

TJHall1

Legendary

Foo Fighters ‘Vaccinated Only’ Concert Canceled After Band Member Gets COVID as Breakthrough Cases on the Rise​

😅😆🤣😂

ShaolinNole

Legendary

That was back in June so clearly he was vaxxed. RIP, although he’s not really in the top 100 of my favorite drummers.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
A few months ago is a hell of a lot different than say a year ago.. people finally realized the retardation. Even so,, a negative test is just as fucking bad, in my opinion. They did hold multiple concerts tho where you had to have vax proof to get in. They even had to cancel one of those concerts after a member of their band got covid right beforehand. Haha fucking idiots.
Getting a negative test to see the Foo Fighters was a small price to pay. But I won’t disagree that Dave went full lib a years ago. Doesn’t change my opinion, they are (were) a great band. I don’t know if Dave recovers from this loss and he certainly doesn’t need any more money. I may have seen one of their last shows.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Relapsed hard and OD’d.
Drugs plus a weakened heart is a bad combo. They also had a tour manager die last year right around the time of the first gigs post-covid, no cause of death given.

3rd only to Carter B. And Thomas Lang. Damn.

RIP, but he’s not even in my top hundred and both of those guys are top 50.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Sorry, a negative test or be fully vaccinated. Either way it is still BS to me, but you do you.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No way to validate this because it came from Twitter but I saw a claim that he recently had a booster and was complaining about chest pain.
All the folks with too shots and boosters are going two start dying!

Just weight too Moore weeks and yewl sea.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You made it!

HE HAD IT COMING! Over 10 different drugs in his blood...heart enlarged to twice the normal size. I hope he can climb the stairway to heaven or his ass is smoking hot!
Identifying Drug Paraphernalia: A Complete Guide - Ridgeview Hospital
BREAKFAST IS SERVED SMART BOY!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Tox screen showed 10 different substances inn his system including THC, tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids.

Top Bottom