Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flying Spirit Today

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
JFC, I’m flying to Chiraq too.
tenor.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Spent 13 hours on a plane last week, not a big deal but yeah you'll have to wear the mask. It sucks just remember the flight attendants don't like them any more than you do but they have a job to do.

But I flew Delta so prayers sent OP

Wagonstick 74

Poster
And let me tell you American isn’t any different. You will just pay more for the ticket ! I’m a commuter and go to work on American a lot. God damn dumpster fire they are !!!!!!!!

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
walking through the shadow of death is one thing. Living in it is quite another.
I did live through it. Orlando International was a nightmare. And spirit lies. The side of the plane had a WiFi logo. The entire flight, couldn’t find WiFi, so I sat there with nothing to do for 2.5 hours next to a guy that reeked of cigarettes. Now I’m in Chiraq. At least I’m in the Magnificent Mile. So I guess it’s kind of magnificent or something.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I did live through it. Orlando International was a nightmare. And spirit lies. The side of the plane had a WiFi logo. The entire flight, couldn’t find WiFi, so I sat there with nothing to do for 2.5 hours next to a guy that reeked of cigarettes. Now I’m in Chiraq. At least I’m in the Magnificent Mile. So I guess it’s kind of magnificent or something.

Return flight on Spirit?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Loosen up first and watch your 6

So sad that savages are multiplying in numbers and brazenness. This type of thing was not even in the conscious mind of the majority of Americans just 10 short years ago. And now, look for far we have come.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So sad that savages are multiplying in numbers and brazenness. This type of thing was not even in the conscious mind of the majority of Americans just 10 short years ago. And now, look for far we have come.

Unfortunately, when so many are allowed to slide through their early years, with no true leadership, they feel there is no consequences for their actions.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Spirit airlines is just blatant about doing what the other airlines try to pretend they aren’t doing. Domestic travel is horrible, hence why I only fly private.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Spirit airlines is just blatant about doing what the other airlines try to pretend they aren’t doing. Domestic travel is horrible, hence why I only fly private.
This is very true, the only difference in these domestic carriers are the paint jobs on the planes. They are all the same

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Just flew Spirit to the VI a few weeks ago. Not sure what the big deal is. Plane was new, there were seats, there was ac.

Wasn’t nice, but it’s a commercial flight. You folks need to use Silver or Bahamas air a few times to appreciate the typical flight. Flown with both several times and it’s a hoot.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Just flew Spirit to the VI a few weeks ago. Not sure what the big deal is. Plane was new, there were seats, there was ac.

Wasn’t nice, but it’s a commercial flight. You folks need to use Silver or Bahamas air a few times to appreciate the typical flight. Flown with both several times and it’s a hoot.

flew Bahamas air once, it was great. Rastafarian pilot, who knew seemingly everyone on the plane. The Flight attendants looked like they were from the Jamaican female sprint team, tall, slender and hot. The 737 had the Galley removed, so the seats had more legroom. Was a blast

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
flew Bahamas air once, it was great. Rastafarian pilot, who knew seemingly everyone on the plane. The Flight attendants looked like they were from the Jamaican female sprint team, tall, slender and hot. The 737 had the Galley removed, so the seats had more legroom. Was a blast
Was on Bahamas air leaving out of Treasure Cay. Pilot throttled up about halfway down the runway/almost wheels up & hit the brakes. I thought we were dead.

He taxied back & a stewardess opened the door, let down the stairs & got a bag of luggage she had forgotten.

I’ve also seen duct tape used to hold the overhead bins closed on their planes

Latest posts

Top Bottom