Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fly fishing for beginner

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I bought a fly fishing rode today. Never attempted to fly fish and can't remember the last time I actually fished sober (probably 20+ yrs) so it's safe to say it's all new.
What equipment should I get as a beginner fly fisherman?

Thanks in advance.paige-spiranac-1-1.jpgpaige-spiranac-1-1.jpgpaige-spiranac-awesome-pictures-2.jpgPaige-Spiranac-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-9.jpgPaige-Spiranac-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-29.jpgPaige-Spiranac-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-36.jpgcute-big-ass-girls-in-Tight-jeans-1.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Give me 2k. I'll get you a week by a brook. Each. Night you can eat Publix trout.

You really wanna do it. Go somewhere w steep Rockfall and cold water where you gotta have chest high waders
Give it a go w a guide. Unless it is a stock place it can be tough like.some saltwater places. Merimac springs is where we used to go. In Illinois I think

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Give me 2k. I'll get you a week by a brook. Each. Night you can eat Publix trout.

You really wanna do it. Go somewhere w steep Rockfall and cold water where you gotta have chest high waders
Give it a go w a guide. Unless it is a stock place it can be tough like.some saltwater places. Merimac springs is where we used to go. In Illinois I think
Thanks for quick response. I was asking more about what equipment should I get with the rode?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks for quick response. I was asking more about what equipment should I get with the rode?
Hit a pro tackle place not a Walmart or bait store. Like a place where CEOs go to buy the duck hunting equipment. Ask questions of them and buy elsewhere. I'd still advise to go w a guide 1st. They'll teach you everything. Best way to learn is to do ot and they'll provide everything you need.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I bought a fly fishing rode today. Never attempted to fly fish and can't remember the last time I actually fished sober (probably 20+ yrs) so it's safe to say it's all new.
What equipment should I get as a beginner fly fisherman?

Thanks in advance.View attachment 112945View attachment 112945View attachment 112946View attachment 112947View attachment 112948View attachment 112949View attachment 112944
This is how you make a request! Well Fuckin Done OP!!

Unfortunately, I’m a boater NOT an expert fisherman. So I’m no help…..but thanks for understanding rules!!

Top Bottom