Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Floyd Mayweather's testosterone has dropped so low in his 40s that is below the average concentration for women in nursing homes (link)....

Rube Reaper

Elite
Watching the original poster mock a person of colour for not wanting brain damage and physical harm is par for ultra-MAGA extremist course.

He wants rematch with McGregor to be exhibition, not pro boxing match. Pussy!!!

He is the most overated fighter ever..................they both are really...........but mayweather for sure

No doubt he lost to De La Hoya
agreed....

had dela hoya not become a bitchass actor\singer\fighter...in that order...........mayweather would have been a never was.............but really, the ring is not saturated with stars like it was in the 70s and 80s and 90s.

is mayweather......

a hagler?
a hearns?
a leonard?
a camacho?
a duran? (edit, i forgot to mention)

fuck no.

Last edited:
I love old school boxing, but am no historian...was Floyd in the same weight class as Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, and Comacho? I'm sure they would have met at a catch weight...Floyd's best ACTUAL win was what, Zab Judah? 🤣
Hard to say on best fight, but as to wieght class, yes they were all in the same class at some point. They all made different classes at diferernt times.

Top Bottom