Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flawda Gov has THE BIGGEST BALLZ

Rube Reaper

Elite

Martha’s Vineyard in chaos after DeSantis ships migrants to liberal enclave​

That’s the opposite of big testicles. That’s breaking the law by trafficking humans.

What’s 50 counts of human traffic amount to in years behind bars? Regardless of the answer it not enough for that piece of shit.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
That’s literally completely inaccurate!
The government has literally been trying to exterminate your kind since the early 80’s and the AIDS epidemic. Now, with the MRNA gene editing shots and monkey pox they’re trying to further this agenda.

Even though you continue to cheer for your own demise, I will continue to fight for you and your kind until my very last breath. We must stand up for the weak.

Rube Reaper

Elite
The government has literally been trying to exterminate your kind since the early 80’s and the AIDS epidemic. Now, with the MRNA gene editing shots and monkey pox they’re trying to further this agenda.

Even though you continue to cheer for your own demise, I will continue to fight for you and your kind until my very last breath. We must stand up for the weak.
Don’t you get tired of trolling all the time?

Carlscat

Elite
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
That’s the opposite of big testicles. That’s breaking the law by trafficking humans.

What’s 50 counts of human traffic amount to in years behind bars? Regardless of the answer it not enough for that piece of shit.

Nope. They got their consent. Told them they were moving them to “sanctuary cities” and that’s what those poor migrants want!

LMFWAO.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
How do you figure the two situations are even remotely close to the same?

That’s actually the federal government’s job and its not like those people are being lied to and trafficked like Ronald and Gregory are doing.
Why would Ron have to lie?

Big Dick Ron - "Hey Pedro. Do you want to go to a beautiful island full of rich people who love lawlessness?"

Pedro - "Si."

Rube Reaper

Elite
Why would Ron have to lie?

Big Dick Ron - "Hey Pedro. Do you want to go to a beautiful island full of rich people who love lawlessness?"

Pedro - "Si."
More like “hey do you want to be dropped or somewhere without the resources to take care of you properly where you and your children will suffer because of my cruelty”.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Obvious lee you are referring to @Rube Reaper .....
200.gif

Top Bottom