Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First NFL Sundayyyyyyyy!!!! Whatcha cookin? Drinkin? Bettin?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
HAIL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING REDSKINS!!!!

Steelers +5.5
Panthers -3.5
Lions +6.5
Skins +1.5
Chiefs -5.5

I had to take care of breakfast, so I’m also taking care of gameday food. Pics soon. Share your shit and don’t be shy. Even if it’s a PBR or Miller Lite.

1631462091168.jpeg

1631462138411.jpeg

1631462180289.jpeg

1631462286467.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm currently fighting the covid so no drinking or smoking for me today, but I am working on some "special" brownies at the moment. Actually, it's not even fair to say I'm "fighting" covid because it's not that bad. More like "dealing with" covid.
How long you had it? And when did you find out?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How long you had it? And when did you find out?

well, my son (10 yo) tested positive Friday a week ago (although we didn't get test results until 10pm on Labor Day Monday) and my wife started feeling bad last Sunday (although she never got tested). We didn't really isolate here in the house (I work from home so we've literally all been home together all week). I started feeling bad on Friday, two days ago. Got tested yesterday and it came back positive. I'm already feeling better than I did on Friday and really believe the worst is behind me. I started taking Ivermectin and the vitamin protocol on Tuesday as soon as we got my son's test results. I think that has made a huge difference. It certainly did for my wife when she was feeling really crummy. 24 hours after starting it, she was significantly better.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I'm currently fighting the covid so no drinking or smoking for me today, but I am working on some "special" brownies at the moment. Actually, it's not even fair to say I'm "fighting" covid because it's not that bad. More like "dealing with" covid.
Get well. I had it for two days hard then a few days of tissues and coughing.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
G
well, my son (10 yo) tested positive Friday a week ago (although we didn't get test results until 10pm on Labor Day Monday) and my wife started feeling bad last Sunday (although she never got tested). We didn't really isolate here in the house (I work from home so we've literally all been home together all week). I started feeling bad on Friday, two days ago. Got tested yesterday and it came back positive. I'm already feeling better than I did on Friday and really believe the worst is behind me. I started taking Ivermectin and the vitamin protocol on Tuesday as soon as we got my son's test results. I think that has made a huge difference. It certainly did for my wife when she was feeling really crummy. 24 hours after starting it, she was significantly better.
Glad everyone recovered quickly. It feels like this situation is just getting more crazy as people seem generally more resilient to it. I could be completely wrong about that though because I generally avoid reality

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Wish I was back home on the 84’ Viking fishing and watching the NFL at the same time so color me jealous.
That’s a big boat. We currently fish off my buddies 28’ Viking. Great boats! No TV allowed. We fish, smoke, and toast each catch! No greater view than a clear day on Katchemak Bay! SKOL!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
That’s a big boat. We currently fish off my buddies 28’ Viking. Great boats! No TV allowed. We fish, smoke, and toast each catch! No greater view than a clear day on Katchemak Bay! SKOL!
We fish, watch football, and then cork the tuna and eat the most fresh ahi imaginable. Wasabi and soy sauce ready to go. Just have to ice the big boy for an hour or two while drinking and watching the foossssballll.

Maybe raw rockfish, maybe raw Mahi/Durado. Whatever the day brings.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
I came here to say “Fuck the NFL” but Viking beat me to it. Have not watched a single minute the last 2 years and will never again. I love having Sundays for my family.

Last edited:
Top Bottom