Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally people are getting tired of super hero movies

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I would rather drink bleach
drinking-bleach-mug.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I would argue that people aren't getting tired of the superhero movies.... They are getting tired of woke bullshit superhero movies. Spiderman did $1.8 billion. Thor opened huge and had the largest drop from week 1 to week 2 in the history of Marvel. People are just tired of the shit. Top Gun is way over $1 billion. It's not that good of a movie it just isn't full of intersectional feminism.

Luke Skywalker got reduced to shell of himself and Rea was the uber hero with no flaws.
Han Solo got reduced to shell of himself and Leia was the uber hero with no flaws.
Obi Wan got reduced to shell of himself and 10yo Leia was the uber hero with no flaws.

You just can't watch that shit.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I would argue that people aren't getting tired of the superhero movies.... They are getting tired of woke bullshit superhero movies. Spiderman did $1.8 billion. Thor opened huge and had the largest drop from week 1 to week 2 in the history of Marvel. People are just tired of the shit. Top Gun is way over $1 billion. It's not that good of a movie it just isn't full of intersectional feminism.

Luke Skywalker got reduced to shell of himself and Rea was the uber hero with no flaws.
Han Solo got reduced to shell of himself and Leia was the uber hero with no flaws.
Obi Wan got reduced to shell of himself and 10yo Leia was the uber hero with no flaws.

You just can't watch that shit.

Yeah, it's extremely obvious what people are sick of, and it definitely isn't superhero movies.

eb102993

Poster
Yeah, it's extremely obvious what people are sick of, and it definitely isn't superhero movies.
This is true
The new Thor was very good aside from the homosexual references throughout the film.
I do think people really miss Iron Man and Captain America though. Those dudes nailed those roles

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Taking my kids to these movies is a joy. They get to see them come to life. It’s awesome, hell, I loved it at first as it brought out the kid in me.

But as has been stated the woke BS kills it. My oldest saw it and he’s only 10. I refuse to let them watch wokeology BS.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is true
The new Thor was very good aside from the homosexual references throughout the film.
I do think people really miss Iron Man and Captain America though. Those dudes nailed those roles

Ragnarok was awesome as a huge Thor fan that isn’t overly concerned with cannon. But this new one tanked as a comic series. Of course it’s going to tank again. I refuse to watch it. Just like CPT Marvel once I saw the woke trailer. Fuck these shitbags

skramer100

Elite
Founder
It happens every time. a small portion of the population goes crazy on twitter, corporate idiots think it will hurt their image and so they go woke and lose everything. Why? Because the people that are so upset would never patron their products anyway, they just want people to kneel. Tom Cruise stood up to that and people I know that think he is a freak Scientologist, love him anyway now. Stand up for yourself and be proud, Americans follow that.

Timothy

Elite
Agree with the general sentiment regarding wokism.

I wish Marvel Entertainment had refused the Disney buyout. Disney is running itself into bankruptcy, but of course it will take a while.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Women empowerment. The last Star Wars movie I watched had a girl as Luke, (I think) and when I saw the new Thor movie trailer, and his girlfriend had the hammer, I'm done.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is true
Have you heard who they are replacing Iron man with? Its a 15 yo female POC who asked a teacher "what can't I do?".... The teacher told her she couldn't be a superhero so she became a better superhero than Tony Stark... her name is Ironheart.... It's fucking comical at this point. Talk about not knowing your audience.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Women empowerment. The last Star Wars movie I watched had a girl as Luke, (I think) and when I saw the new Thor movie trailer, and his girlfriend had the hammer, I'm done.
It's referred to as deconstruction, from what I've read.

Take childhood heroes, make them weak and foolish to prop up female/homo/trans/minority/freak messiah replacement character that is smarter and better than the original hero.

Han Solo, leaves his family, wandering the universe, rescued by the female messiah who fixes his ship. Han, having reverted from a revered military leader back to a common smuggler, has little of the bravado or skill that made him a legend. Does absolutely nothing and then is murdered by his effeminate son. Luke Skywalker, lives alone in exile, bested by the same messiah girl who has no training, tosses his lightsaber into the ocean after Star Wars fans waited 30 years for him to pick it up. Saved the galaxy, but then decided it wasn't worth it anymore and went into hiding. Before dying from a bizarre ghost fight of some sort.

Lord of the Rings - female elves are now the action heroes, and somehow Tolkien's mythological history of northern Europe has come to be dominated by the SJW rainbow. Underground dwelling dwarves now are black. Hobbits are also black, just renamed to a different race.

I shudder to think what they will do to Indiana Jones. Disney is at the heart of much of this, and Kathleen Kennedy is running the show. She has basically said screw white males that were the bulk of those franchises fanbase, we're going diverse, screw the consequences.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It's referred to as deconstruction, from what I've read.

Take childhood heroes, make them weak and foolish to prop up female/homo/trans/minority/freak messiah replacement character that is smarter and better than the original hero.

Han Solo, leaves his family, wandering the universe, rescued by the female messiah who fixes his ship. Han, having reverted from a revered military leader back to a common smuggler, has little of the bravado or skill that made him a legend. Does absolutely nothing and then is murdered by his effeminate son. Luke Skywalker, lives alone in exile, bested by the same messiah girl who has no training, tosses his lightsaber into the ocean after Star Wars fans waited 30 years for him to pick it up. Saved the galaxy, but then decided it wasn't worth it anymore and went into hiding. Before dying from a bizarre ghost fight of some sort.

Lord of the Rings - female elves are now the action heroes, and somehow Tolkien's mythological history of northern Europe has come to be dominated by the SJW rainbow. Underground dwelling dwarves now are black. Hobbits are also black, just renamed to a different race.

I shudder to think what they will do to Indiana Jones. Disney is at the heart of much of this, and Kathleen Kennedy is running the show. She has basically said screw white males that were the bulk of those franchises fanbase, we're going diverse, screw the consequences.

It all makes perfect sense now. Thanks for posting...this is definitely what is happening. We are being destroyed from within, on every front it seems.

Top Bottom