Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally bant from tMB

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I want to say this is an IP ban, even when I log out I get the same error. I've posted some crazy shit over the years but no idea what got me the hammer on this one. Only regret is that I didn't go out in a blaze of glory.

I guess I get to chat Vangesh with Yahoo support tomorrow morning so he can cancel my account. If anyone has advice on the fastest way to do that lmk.

Screenshot-20210926-194454.png

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
I want to say this is an IP ban, even when I log out I get the same error. I've posted some crazy shit over the years but no idea what got me the hammer on this one. Only regret is that I didn't go out in a blaze of glory.

I guess I get to chat Vangesh with Yahoo support tomorrow morning so he can cancel my account. If anyone has advice on the fastest way to do that lmk.

I just got banned for calling Greg Gregson a faggit.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Yeah I'm not sure why I didn't get like a week ban or some shit. IP ban? I didn't even get to post titties on my way out. No clue what I did either, although I would guess 15% of my posts are ban worthy.
Mine was a week ban from national mod, said I was abrasive and used that term for him repeatedly lmao.
I didn’t re-up my subscription last time so I have no idea when it runs out.

catreaper

Master Baiter

Haha what a loser. All I got was an 8 year ban. 2028 is going to be lit.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Let me know how that works out as Rivals and the Ugasports commies keep sending me back and forth. I started this attempt in March and my account will end late Nov/early Dec so......im takin a loss here.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder

It wood mentally fuck me not being able to check those alerts

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Check transactions on all of your cards, not just the one you entered. This fuckers somehow billed a card that was a replacement for the one they had on record. The card they had on record had been dead for 7 months.
What a faggot.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Haha what a loser. All I got was an 8 year ban. 2028 is going to be lit.

Do pray tell, how do you figure out the length of the ban without a mod messaging you?

It wood mentally fuck me not being able to check those alerts

60k+ likes with less than 7k posts. Hate to see it go but they'll probably wipe the board in the near future anyway.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Check transactions on all of your cards, not just the one you entered. This fuckers somehow billed a card that was a replacement for the one they had on record. The card they had on record had been dead for 7 months.

Nothing surprises me with those fuckers.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

People still go to that piece of shit site? I was permabanned like a year ago. You weren’t trying hard enough!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Welcome Home kid......

Latest posts

Top Bottom