Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feds should send an ICE Enforcement and Removal Op Team to deport Prince Harry. Dude is dogging the first amendment (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Love it or leave it disphit.

My wife was born and raised in London. And she still has family there. I asked her what people thought of Harry and she said "Harry is an embarrassment to England and a an insult to the monarchy. No one wants to see him in England again."

Kicking Harry's pussy whipped ass back to Britain is a job for...

Attachments

• Superman.jpeg
    Superman.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My wife was born and raised in London. And she still has family there. I asked her what people thought of Harry and she said "Harry is an embarrassment to England and a an insult to the monarchy. No one wants to see him in England again."
Not just England it seems.

Loved my time there. What part of England?

casfoto

Poster
My mother was from Staford next to Litchfield. She lived there until the immigrated to NZ. I have been all over the British isles and really have loved the place... but over the past few years England proper has turned into a place that I dont like. It is isn't England anymore. North London is scary.
If you want to get a real laugh about Price Harry go to YOUTUBE and type in Prince Harry's Divorce Party. I watched it 5 times. Short but hilarious. Keep your eye on the Bishop.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Not just England it seems.

Loved my time there. What part of England?
She was born and raised in London. And you are right - it is not England anymore. My wife said you could not pay her to go back. My last travels there was in 2004. The take over was just beginning. I shopped Herrods and I thought i had been transported to Saudi Arabia. They have been flooded, I mean covered up by so many foreigners its like the united nations now.
My mother was from Staford next to Litchfield. She lived there until the immigrated to NZ. I have been all over the British isles and really have loved the place... but over the past few years England proper has turned into a place that I dont like. It is isn't England anymore. North London is scary.
If you want to get a real laugh about Price Harry go to YOUTUBE and type in Prince Harry's Divorce Party. I watched it 5 times. Short but hilarious. Keep your eye on the Bishop.
@casfoto - I second the Harry's divorce party video - it is one of the all time greats!

Last edited:
Top Bottom