Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite gameday/tailgating food/snacks

TJHall1

Legendary
Gonna be doing a lot of grilling/smoking this weekend. Big pork loin, steaks, maybe some ribs.

Looking for some side stuff to snack on. I usually do jalapeno boats. Also love the pickle wraps with dried beef and cream cheese. Anybody got anything new for me to try?

Jalapeno boats:
jalapeno-poppers-5-768x1152.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
Come on you fat fucks. I need to know what to get from the store. Otherwise I'm just gonna eat 90 cocktail shrimp throughout the days.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
What game are you gonna be at? Always prepped my tailgates for the game. Made it fun that way.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
A West Virginia delicacy... the pepperoni roll:

Easy-30-Minute-Pepperoni-Bread.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
What game are you gonna be at? Always prepped my tailgates for the game. Made it fun that way.
Not going to any, except the high school game Friday night. Saturday just gonna smoke/grill, drink, watch football all day, and feed my face. Just wanted some things to make that could be snacked on throughout the day Saturday and Sunday.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Not going to any, except the high school game Friday night. Saturday just gonna smoke/grill, drink, watch football all day, and feed my face. Just wanted some things to make that could be snacked on throughout the day Saturday and Sunday.
If you have the smoker going, grab some wahoo or king fish. Make a smoked fish dip. Deviled eggs are always a winner at tailgates. Add a touch of whatever you smoke on Saturday to the eggs with some hot sauce. Another good app is marinate some shrimp in wing sauce. grill the shrimp and toss in new wing sauce. Buffalo Shrimp is a highly underrated app.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I always make pasta salad for tail gates or game days. Spiral noodles, halved cherry tomatoes, scallops, diced onions, quartered black olives and a full bottle of tangy Italian dressing. Topped with Parmesan. I could eat that shit by the pound.

TJHall1

Legendary
If you have the smoker going, grab some wahoo or king fish. Make a smoked fish dip. Deviled eggs are always a winner at tailgates. Add a touch of whatever you smoke on Saturday to the eggs with some hot sauce. Another good app is marinate some shrimp in wing sauce. grill the shrimp and toss in new wing sauce. Buffalo Shrimp is a highly underrated app.
Damn that shrimp does sound good. I saw another one earlier today for chili shrimp, throw them in a pan with some butter, chili powder, garlic and fry them up. Eat with toothpicks, sounded good.

TJHall1

Legendary
I
I always make pasta salad for tail gates or game days. Spiral noodles, halved cherry tomatoes, scallops, diced onions, quartered black olives and a full bottle of tangy Italian dressing. Topped with Parmesan. I could eat that shit by the pound.
I make something similar, except its got mayo and some other stuff for the dressing and I use baby shrimp. Might have to give yours a try.

Top Bottom