Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Serious Covid or Death

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

233910_5_.jpg

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I'm sorry if I care more about my fellow humans than you do. My bad.
You think getting boosters makes you care more about other people? Who do you think the boosters protect?

Sounds selfish to me, getting additional boosters when there are billions of poor people around the world who are still waiting for their first shot. Considering they're almost exclusively black and brown people, that makes you a racist white supremacist too. Disgusting.

BigBucnNole

Elite
You think getting boosters makes you care more about other people? Who do you think the boosters protect?

Sounds selfish to me, getting additional boosters when there are billions of poor people around the world who are still waiting for their first shot. Considering they're almost exclusively black and brown people, that makes you a racist white supremacist too. Disgusting.

FYI:

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder

racernhra

Elite
Founder
No one is saying you have to get a booster. I believe in American freedom and I've chosen not to be a dick to my fellow humans. I care about them too, as is my right.
I made the ultimate sacrifice getting Covid so that I have natural immunity. Superior to any vax. I’m just glad to do my part so that we can flatten the curve. I don’t believe anyone should be forced to inject themselves with poison when they don’t want it.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Any science?

You (vaccinated) are defined as a “pre-symptomatic super spreader” due to having up to 251 times the amount of viral load in your nostrils.

If we’re being honest with one another I’m not sure a better case can be made that would justify segregating vaccinated people from the general public for the greater good of humanity.

BigBucnNole

Elite
You (vaccinated) are defined as a “pre-symptomatic super spreader” due to having up to 251 times the amount of viral load in your nostrils.

If we’re being honest with one another I’m not sure a better case can be made that would justify segregating vaccinated people from the general public for the greater good of humanity.

According to "Peckford42"?

Imma going to need something better than that.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
According to "Peckford42"?

Imma going to need something better than that.
Perhaps you’re familiar with Oxford University Clinical Research Group?

Just because you pose a health threat to the general public doesn’t mean that you don’t have a purpose for something positive.

Perhaps you can start a local support group for vaccinated persons trying to come to terms with the fact that they’re a medical menace to society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom