Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fauci and beagles

Crich73

Poster
Need help, was talking to nephew about the midget bktch and the cruelty his minions did to beagles. We tried looking it up but sights like politifact was saying its false. I found a link from Marco Rubio talking about it.

Can anyone help with more info on this and possible links from reputable websites.

Thanks

TJHall1

Legendary
Need help, was talking to nephew about the midget bktch and the cruelty his minions did to beagles. We tried looking it up but sights like politifact was saying its false. I found a link from Marco Rubio talking about it.

Can anyone help with more info on this and possible links from reputable websites.

Thanks
Of course they'll say it's false. You will find nothing on the internet connecting fauci to that. They've denied funding it, and since trump assigned him head of the bullshit brigade at the start of covid he's untouchable. Just as well stop looking.

D

Deleted member 2886

Thanks
I haven't tried looking yet and would like to assist.
Though since @GarnetPild didn't find anything, I probably won't have any luck either.

#Will keep an eye out for any related info.

In case you don't frequent DYCA, here's a bit of comic relief I'd thrown together, -
-featuring Fauci.
20220601_142651.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Thanks

Go search for the White Coat Waste Project. They have the docs through a FOIA request. Basically $424,000 was spent by Fakki /NAIA through ☹️ UGA to do testing on 28 beagles.
(Worst part is the NAIA’s own website said 90% of all drugs tested on animals…..never works in humans.)

Try using DuckDuckGo.com as yore search engine. That will probably open up articles from the NY Post and others that you can refer too.

TJHall1

Legendary
I'll bite...the NRA the higgest enemy of America???
Never said they're the biggest enemy of this country. I said throw them in with the ones you mentioned. If you think the nra wants peace in this country you're unbelievably naive. And peace is what we should be striving for.
They're no different than big pharma. All they want is your money. They love chaos and unrest in this country. Why? I think you know. There are politicians that are owned by them just like big tech and big pharma. They'd sell guns to convicted and released murderers if the law allowed.
I'm pro guns and being able to own them, fyi. But for fucks sake we've got to start drawing some lines.

D

Deleted member 2886

Thanks
Um, I've been looking into this and I agree with BurntJs advice, which is totally on point.

Dunno what bollocks this "Politifact" is pushing, but if they're claiming the Fauci animal torture is false, they're absolutely lying.

A search for 'Fauci and beagles', resulted with, possibly, hundreds of sites.
And it seems that Fauci has been, and currently still is, doing a lot of horrific shit to thousands of animals AND humans.

Not sure if ya still need assistance with this, but I'll start posting stuff as I find it.

To begin with, here's a link to -USASpending.gov.
Details the most recent US taxpayer funded grant for Faucis animal torture.

Last edited by a moderator:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Um, I've been looking into this and I agree with BurntJs advice, which is totally on point.

Dunno what bollocks this "Politifact" is pushing, but if they're claiming the Fauci animal torture is false, they're absolutely lying.

A search for 'Fauci and beagles', resulted with, possibly, hundreds of sites.
And it seems that Fauci has been, and currently still is, doing a lot of horrific shit to thousands of animals AND humans.

Not sure if ya still need assistance with this, but I'll start posting stuff as I find it.

To begin with, here's a link to -USASpending.gov.
Details the most recent US taxpayer funded grant for Faucis animal crossing torture.

Great work

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Never said they're the biggest enemy of this country. I said throw them in with the ones you mentioned. If you think the nra wants peace in this country you're unbelievably naive. And peace is what we should be striving for.
They're no different than big pharma. All they want is your money. They love chaos and unrest in this country. Why? I think you know. There are politicians that are owned by them just like big tech and big pharma. They'd sell guns to convicted and released murderers if the law allowed.
I'm pro guns and being able to own them, fyi. But for fucks sake we've got to start drawing some lines.

I've never given a cent to the NRA, & I'm as pro 2A as you can get. They can just keep on wanting for my money.

Anyway, since I posted that big tech & corporate media were the biggest threats to America today, and you replied throw in big pharma & the NRA, I assumed you meant the NRA was one of the biggest threats to America. Thanks for clearing that up!

I will say that the NRA does do tons of great training, for new shooters especially, despite their greed, waste, and bloat at the top of the organization.

TJHall1

Legendary
I've never given a cent to the NRA, & I'm as pro 2A as you can get. They can just keep on wanting for my money.

Anyway, since I posted that big tech & corporate media were the biggest threats to America today, and you replied throw in big pharma & the NRA, I assumed you meant the NRA was one of the biggest threats to America. Thanks for clearing that up!

I will say that the NRA does do tons of great training, for new shooters especially, despite their greed, waste, and bloat at the top of the organization.
And like I said, they're right up there with the others as far as a threat to America. Tons of great training? Hahaha ya well pharma helps me with my head aches and big tech gives me my cell phone. The nra is as dirty as they get.

TJHall1

Legendary
I admittedly didn't search through all the articles because the pictures in the one I linked pissed me off enough... I know the Daily Mail (and some other non-US outlets) covered the story more than our garbage ass media did.
There's tons of articles, but there's nothing connecting fauci. You'll not find that anymore.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
And like I said, they're right up there with the others as far as a threat to America. Tons of great training? Hahaha ya well pharma helps me with my head aches and big tech gives me my cell phone. The nra is as dirty as they get.

Ok, so you DO think the NRA is up there with the biggest threats to America. I cannot agree, though I do agree at their high levels, they aren't much different than any other big, corrupt business or "charity". Plenty of those in America.

Not sure why mentioning training is funny. Simply pointing out some good they do, teaching gun safety & handling to millions of people. I can't put the NRA on the same level as our corporate & social media, or big pharma. Not even sure what specifically the NRA has done that would make them an enemy of this Country...their management does line their pockets & probably doesn't actually want reform, but rather an issue to raise money on. However, they aren't poisoning us like big pharma, or pushing propaganda & controlling the narrative like the media...just grifting, like countless other businesses.

TJHall1

Legendary
Ok, so you DO think the NRA is up there with the biggest threats to America. I cannot agree, though I do agree at their high levels, they aren't much different than any other big, corrupt business or "charity". Plenty of those in America.

Not sure why mentioning training is funny. Simply pointing out some good they do, teaching gun safety & handling to millions of people. I can't put the NRA on the same level as our corporate & social media, or big pharma. Not even sure what specifically the NRA has done that would make them an enemy of this Country...their management does line their pockets & probably doesn't actually want reform, but rather an issue to raise money on. However, they aren't poisoning us like big pharma, or pushing propaganda & controlling the narrative like the media...just grifting, like countless other businesses.
They definitely push propaganda and try to control narratives.

I was laughing about the training thing because the other things you talked about also do good things for this country. Like provide medicines and technology we need.

To me they're just as bad as the others because the only thing they care about in the end is money, no matter how many people die.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

the NRA is based out of D.C. that's all you need to know

DC=SWAMP

TJHall1

Legendary

DC=SWAMP
giphy.webp

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

DC=SWAMP

Yeah, I'm not a supporter...just don't put them on the level of other groups mentioned. I don't really feel like the NRA is controlling much in D.C. I see them as just a boogie man to the left, and to the right, a group that takes donations and lines their pockets. Not much more than that IMO. Wayne Dupree is a piece of shit, I will say that.

TJHall1

Legendary

I ran across an article a few mins ago about Florida's red flag law and how it helps keep weapons from crazy people. Here's an excerpt that gives you an example of how dirty they are, and how they do try to control shit:

The National Rifle Association and its Florida lobbyist, Marion Hammer, fiercely opposed the 2018 gun safety legislation. The organization's influential scorecards loomed over the head of most Republican lawmakers. Hammer, a towering figure in Florida politics for decades, called GOP supporters "turncoat Republicans" and the organization urged its members to pressure lawmakers into abandoning the legislation. Galvano acknowledged that some of his colleagues were concerned the NRA would mount primary challenges against them in the coming elections.
Former state Rep. Jared Moskowitz, a Democrat who attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas, recounted the headwinds they faced with Republicans in power and the NRA throwing arounds its weight.
"Yet, we rolled the NRA," Moskowitz said, adding: "Not one Republican who voted for that bill in Florida has paid a political price for protecting kids and doing the right thing."
The NRA responded by docking the scorecards of anyone who voted for the bill, and it knocked Scott from an A+ to a C. The organization also filed a lawsuit against the state over the new legislation. The case remains in court under appeal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom