Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FALLEN SPIRITS - Steiner foretold the world that is being shaped around us right now

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Quote from Rudolf Steiner LECTURE 13 The Fallen Spirits’ Influence in the World, Dornach, 27 October 1917 “It will be the main concern of these spirits of darkness to bring confusion into the rightful elements which are now spreading on earth, and need to spread in such a way that the spirits of light can continue to be active in them. I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them, the materialistic bent, which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness, will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists.”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
His name had come across some of the things I’m read before, but I looked him up on Wikipedia:

Interesting dude for sure. Connected to the Rosicrucians.

I’m my opinion, when he is talking about a vaccine he is talking about a vaccine on a spiritual level, but his wording is kind of strange.

The entire philosophy of German idealism really needs some extra attention. It’s a counter to all the materialistic philosophies which now dominate our culture.

D

Deleted member 2886

His name had come across some of the things I’m read before, but I looked him up on Wikipedia:

I’m my opinion, when he is talking about a vaccine he is talking about a vaccine on a spiritual level, but his wording is kind of strange.

The entire philosophy of German idealism really needs some extra attention. It’s a counter to all the materialistic philosophies which now dominate our culture.
Bro, pretty sure I would have sent ya this short vid on Telegram because it is very important information to become aware of.

The reason I was aware of the clotshots & a lot of other shit from the beginning, is thanks to the literature and recordings of Dr Rudolph Steiner.
I can't explain it, but he was on point.
This video highlights one main aspect of what these clotshots are specifically designed for.

#Please listen very carefully to what Gates is describing to the Clowns.

D

Deleted member 2886

Quote from Rudolf Steiner LECTURE 13 The Fallen Spirits’ Influence in the World, Dornach, 27 October 1917 “It will be the main concern of these spirits of darkness to bring confusion into the rightful elements which are now spreading on earth, and need to spread in such a way that the spirits of light can continue to be active in them. I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them, the materialistic bent, which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness, will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists.”
I've been wondering if what we're currently experiencing is the beginning of The War Of All Against All?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Quote from Rudolf Steiner LECTURE 13 The Fallen Spirits’ Influence in the World, Dornach, 27 October 1917 “It will be the main concern of these spirits of darkness to bring confusion into the rightful elements which are now spreading on earth, and need to spread in such a way that the spirits of light can continue to be active in them. I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them, the materialistic bent, which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness, will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the
.tldr.
Nastruadamas and the The Bible are apparently not in your wheelhouse

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I know good and bad
Dichotomy of being

A good gut

Heartland Patriot

Poster
Founder
Anyone see Gate’s DoD presentation in 2005 on a newly developed virus that will change the brain and response to religion readings?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Anyone see Gate’s DoD presentation in 2005 on a newly developed virus that will change the brain and response to religion readings?
We would all see it if you took 5 seconds to post a link of what the fuck you have watched already

@Heartland Patriot lifetime wanna talk link your shit or if it is an independent idear than thin that shitnout in real time. But not one other person saw what the fuck you are talking about but me I saw there is a new virus. Hope you aren't vaccinated. Go look at the bumps ticket thread.
@Rube Reaper will bumps your ticket if you do that w dudes

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend i went to parochial school. I'm well read and color blind . Ii can't tell gold from cold
I was a highschool dropout with little education and limited future prospects.

Until being forced to realize most of what we're deliberately taught of this worldly experience,...is illusory.

I do know that what I'm suggesting seems absurd.

You can tell gold from cold, if you will it so.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was a highschool dropout with little education and limited future prospects.

Until being forced to realize most of what we're deliberately taught of this worldly experience,...is illusory.

I do know that what I'm suggesting seems absurd.

You can tell gold from cold, if you will it so.
You are a high school dropout flourish if i ever read one. Jk. Yall need a constitution grade steel guy on your island

Latest posts

Top Bottom