Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fake vaccine card

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Yes. Just search “blank Covid vaccination card”, download it and scale to 4” x 3” and print on card stock.

laminate at your leisure.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Anybody got a source or way to do it without drawing eyebrows?
Could someone post a vaccine card that has been officially filled out? Wondering if a handwritten on would work, or if it is filled in with by a printer?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Could someone post a vaccine card that has been officially filled out? Wondering if a handwritten on would work, or if it is filled in with by a printer?

It is all handwritten and I am not posting the handwritten one I have because it was issued to a family member.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Has anyone tried showing someone just a PDF on their phone? The only printer I have access to is the library and no one in this town sells card stock

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

JerBearr

They are absolutely illegal and completely unnecessary. I was just answering the question.
Yeah youre totally fine. I dont personally care that you shared that. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what you shared, so I dont have any issues with the reply. I just wanted to warn other users that are ignorant to the topic, so they don't get in legal troubles.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Has anyone tried showing someone just a PDF on their phone? The only printer I have access to is the library and no one in this town sells card stock
DA FAQ?

So wait......you literally run to the library to print? :oops: maybe we should do a gofundme to get you a printer bud.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
DA FAQ?

So wait......you literally run to the library to print? :oops: maybe we should do a gofundme to get you a printer bud.
The price of living high in the mountains where they can’t even ship certain types ink cartridges because they explode all over the trucks

Plus printing out documents is retarded. Everything in normal life can be done through PDF’s, only retarded government edicts like this actually require paper

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

JerBearr

The price of living high in the mountains where they can’t even ship certain types ink cartridges because they explode all over the trucks

Plus printing out documents is retarded. Everything in normal life can be done through PDF’s, only retarded government edicts like this actually require paper
Buy a laser printer. The ink will dry out and youll constantly be getting new ink shipped to you. Toner wont "dry up" because it's already dry....

JerBearr

This showed no method by which people could verify these cards so unless I distributed them, which im not, they can fuck right off
Live and let live. That's what I go by... I just wanted to spread the info so people can make their own decisions.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Buy a laser printer. The ink will dry out and youll constantly be getting new ink shipped to you. Toner wont "dry up" because it's already dry....
I’m just going the PDF route because it offers protection from actually having to counterfeit one.

Worst case “I got the shot in Maryland and I’m trying to get another card and they won’t even take my phone calls”

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Well of course we wouldn't leave out cartridges and paper. If you cant afford a printer....no way you can afford the ink cartridges. Hell I was throwing away printers b/c its cheaper to buy new (that comes with the cartridge) than just replacing the cartridges. We got you brother.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Well of course we wouldn't leave out cartridges and paper. If you cant afford a printer....no way you can afford the ink cartridges. Hell I was throwing away printers b/c its cheaper to buy new (that comes with the cartridge) than just replacing the cartridges. We got you brother.
What part of “They explode in the trucks” do you not understand. At high altitude there’s a bunch of products they don’t ship to stores because of the pressure difference. Gatorade bottles explode, packaging pops, chip bags inflate to the maximum, etc

Plus again, this is the only thing I have ever needed a printer for that I couldn’t just email a pdf. Waste of money

Latest posts

Top Bottom