Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Explain Whataburger to me

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I thought it was meh.

However, I thought In-N-Out Burger was meh and apparently that is sacrilegious.
Did you get your burger animal style? First time I got it I flew to San Diego for C school and got it my first night, ordered it like a tourist .

Then someone showed me how to actually order those burgers and it was slam.

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
It’s a shitty burger joint.

Fuck you

It's trash

Fuck you

Whataburger is garbage.
It’s been a few years since I had in-n-out but I was impressed for how simple it is. Was fresh and good my expectations weren’t that high the first time I went cuz I had never even heard of it the first time.

Fuck you

You idiots wouldn’t know a good fast food burger if it slapped you in the cack…

Whataburger is a national treasure.

You’re cool

It's just a bland burger like ever other one listed in this thread. It's meh, also like all other burgers in this thread.

Fuck you

I’m out. Bunch of Neanderthals in here.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
IMO Whataburger’s all time favorite and limited edition burgers are what set it apart. The A1 burger and patty melt are fantastic and they always have those. Seasonally they have the hatch green chili burger which is the best fast food burger I’ve ever had. They currently have the southern style burger which is really good too. I actually get it with the spicy chicken. It’s fantastic.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
IMO Whataburger’s all time favorite and limited edition burgers are what set it apart. The A1 burger and patty melt are fantastic and they always have those. Seasonally they have the hatch green chili burger which is the best fast food burger I’ve ever had. They currently have the southern style burger which is really good too. I actually get it with the spicy chicken. It’s fantastic.

I used to get the patty melt and have them add green Chile to it. Love it.

TJHall1

Legendary
uhm-yikes.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
I ate the A1 burger everyday for 2 weeks when it first came out. Amazing.

Now? I get a #4 - that the jalapeño burger, with bacon, pickles, mustard only, large onion rings, and medium coke. That spicy ketchup is the bomb too!

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Bacon cheeseburger, large fries and a chocolate shake before bed and you can sleep through your hangover. Probably doesn’t work anymore because now hangovers last two days.

Tbh now that I’m gettin little older and have destroyed my body, a meal like that at night creates a hangover itself.
Most mornings I have to run to the bathroom to explode my asshole just cuz I had a pbj after 10pm. Life’s not fair

Fansong1977

Poster
1656780648505.png
It depends on location. There are two within a short driving distance where I live. One absolutely sucks and the other is very good. Patty melt is my go to but I haven't had one in a couple years. I'm in Texas btw.
As far as In-N-Out goes they are consistent in their product, clean, friendly employees and their service is good. The burgers are ok and I never get the fries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom