Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Even though no one has died from this variant yet, get ready to panic.

BigBucnNole

Elite
"Not more severe" doesn't mean "significantly less severe" and I hope no one is getting that takeaway.

I mean it's better than the worst case scenario but hardly "incredibly good news".

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Omicron was a psyop to get more people vaccinated.

We have known from the begining that when viruses mutate they mutate to be less deadly. Stop falling for any of this scam bullshit and go back to your daily lives. Then laugh at people in blue states for being fucking idiots with their covid precautions.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Omicron was a psyop to get more people vaccinated.

We have known from the begining that when viruses mutate they mutate to be less deadly. Stop falling for any of this scam bullshit and go back to your daily lives. Then laugh at people in blue states for being fucking idiots with their covid precautions.
I totally agree with you. A psyop for sure. All main virologist and even Fauci are saying its symptoms are more like a cold, yet DeBlasio is going insane in N.Y.

And unsurprisingly, bllions of more dollars are pouring like Niagara Falls into the coffers of big pharma and the organized crime ring called the Federal government that supports them by facilitating decrees, mandates and distribution.

It doesn't get any bigger than this. Unreal. Imagine the money Fauci has deposited in a numbered account, not to mention the Wuhan lab. One big happy family.

This is organized crime on a level once thought impossible, yet it is now being operated by thousands of criminal associates that make us this monolithic criminal organization the largest ever.

I bet the Rothchild's are even collecting a check since they control world banking. Someone has to launder billions of new money from this covid/omnicron venture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom