Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emf detectors

Ponder

Poster
Hey there TopHook. Is this in relation to wanting to know the level of EMF such as WiFi signals you are exposed to? In that regard these devices are also known as EMF Meters + I see Radiation Detector is also listed under some models. I'm not quite sure if there is a difference in devices with the naming but it might pay to research further into it if only to use different key words when searching.

I found this → site ← a good read to filters out better search terms and found it interesting how you can use a phone which in itself is riddled with EMF when it comes to using it as a detector.

I got to get going but wanted to look more into this. I just gave away a set of $500 high end headphones because I got all bent out of shape over EMF. Now I regret it but is all good, My Son scored a good set of headphones.

May I ask what is your reason for sourcing out an EMF detector? Smart meters or something like that - or just in general for health?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Hey there TopHook. Is this in relation to wanting to know the level of EMF such as WiFi signals you are exposed to? In that regard these devices are also known as EMF Meters + I see Radiation Detector is also listed under some models. I'm not quite sure if there is a difference in devices with the naming but it might pay to research further into it if only to use different key words when searching.

I found this → site ← a good read to filters out better search terms and found it interesting how you can use a phone which in itself is riddled with EMF when it comes to using it as a detector.

I got to get going but wanted to look more into this. I just gave away a set of $500 high end headphones because I got all bent out of shape over EMF. Now I regret it but is all good, My Son scored a good set of headphones.

May I ask what is your reason for sourcing out an EMF detector? Smart meters or something like that - or just in general for health?
Not for me but my mother and detecting 5g. This is the go to site for all things off topic.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Jesus. I asked my bartender if he knew what an emf was and said, "I know " the band. Perfect.

They make a WAP (wireless access point) on a stick that scan 2.4 and 5g bands we use them for doing wireless surveys before doing a large scale Wi-Fi deployment for campus or company facilities. They call them a Spectrum Analyzer.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I’m just gonna watch for people dropping dead when they kick the 5G shit up to full power.

Ponder

Poster
Whilst it is not out ... yet ... 6G is already being worked on. Whatever the claims it too is comming like the iphone 6 and 7 did + 8.9.10 and so on ...

... and just like peoples phones - so too will the upgrading and number of satellites continue to increase.

Whatever you think of these technologies, Here is a really great lecture in Melbourne University on mobile phone radiation given by an American Speaker who came to Australia as she alluded that in America there was less flexibility in creating Safely Laws surrounding mobile phone radiation. That in fact corporations where stopping people from telling the truth. Like that is only one small part of the lecture. It's a great watch if you really want to know the dangers in order to protect yourself and your family.

It was after this that I studied the impact of Bluetooth but I won't go there as I know how dependent we all are these days on said tech and thus the impulse to play it down is quite extreme. I truly do my best to keep objective and yet the data outside the media and by those always facing scrutiny and or being removed (just like CV) would indicate that it pays to understand the dangers of this ever increasingly growing tech.

Fact* Since I heard about this, I have had to change the pocket I put my phone into because I actually did get a radiation burn on the left thigh to which still plagues me to some degree. At anytime I think about it, I always try to keep my phone off my body.

I just learn to live with it because I know it's a sure bet I'll probably go down with cancer just from our fake foods and the amount of pesticides in fruit and veggies because I can't afford organics. So I just do what I can to minimize is all. There is no getting around it and once Elon has his 40,000 Sats up and we all start accepting the chips - who knows what is coming next. BAHAHA

Each to their own. Is much more comfortable to beleive what is easiest to digest. I think it is a very interesting future that awaits us and it's coming much faster than people think. Those born into childcare centers with tablets for friends in the last 15 years will not see it as clearly just as those born 25 years ago into childcare centers also do not. Even still those born in the 80s are also just as easily influenced but in some respect that last of gens whom that may have chance to wake up. Most of those gens thereafter are just too deeply wired in. ... or in today's case: wirelessly adapted. That said so convenient is today's technology and the algorithm controlling people as they be programmed this day and age, such see peoples from all epochs of the digital age as deeply embedded and as each other.

That's my take - each to their own of course. I'm a super user that follows the tech - but not adverse to the dangers and do not beleive what corporations and media tell us. I also understand how science is today over rated and controlled by corporations thus no longer play into what comes off naïve when thinking in terms of science articles. FB is full of such arguments. I'm also careful of not giving into cults and bandwagons. I don't attend parades or beat drums about whatever - it's just what it is for me and of course that is always changing.

I know it's a lot - it hurts ... Try downloading/digesting at a slower speed and read again. Check the link and take the time to learn.

Adios. ; )

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Do you need it to modify the image for your name instead of a wrecked asshole?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Jesus. I asked my bartender if he knew what an emf was and said, "I know the band." Perfect.
Holler if you haven't found it yet. I see it all the time on telegram. Ican send a link if you still need it

Top Bottom