Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon Musk is backing Ron DeSantis

Making terrible points + Supports vaccines + not liking Ron D = America Deplorable aka Pfizer1st

Simple math
I don’t who Pfizer1sr is but he certainly lives rent free between plenty of people’s ears.

That being said it’s not that I don’t like Ron it’s just that I don’t like him either. I’m sure he will have his chance to be the GOP nominee at some point after the next presidential election.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don’t who Pfizer1sr is but he certainly lives rent free between plenty of people’s ears.

That being said it’s not that I don’t like Ron it’s just that I don’t like him either. I’m sure he will have his chance to be the GOP nominee at some point after the next presidential election.
Don't know many 77+ year olds using the term rent free, or much of the terminology you use. Faggot.

Anyone who did would have no problem proving it.
Anyone who did would be smart enough not to post personal information on the internet.

Being we have posters here that believe there aren’t Nazis in the US military and that Russia is somehow liberating Ukraine you can chalk me up as being unwilling to share my information with people who are likely posting from inside Russia.

TJHall1

Legendary
Anyone who did would be smart enough not to post personal information on the internet.

Being we have posters here that believe there aren’t Nazis in the US military and that Russia is somehow liberating Ukraine you can chalk me up as being unwilling to share my information with people who are likely posting from inside Russia.
1655344002866.png

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I love this. DeSantis doesn't seem to care about his rep, just does what he thinks is right. Musk is the same but he has a quarter trillion dollars. This is a great mix. They can really fuck things up in a good way.
Libs are trying to slam his as racist for using the term African American when the guy is an actual African American. Have they never seen a white African American before?

Top Bottom