Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon is quite the cocksman

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Those Eyes ..... Gorgeous, crazy or both?

View attachment 116870

5707f1009a155bf4ca74feb76cf1ef3b.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So three year letterman responding to the original tweet and catching some bait isn’t related or funny?
You posted @NascarDawg responding to Musk…..not the idiots that fell for his troll. Again see @Croot_Overlord post after your bc he can teach you how to do this properly.

BurntJ

Founder
Click on the tweet for the rest. I was ahead of croot.
I’m not your bitch. Click the tweet and read it

Either you didn’t read my post or you didn’t comprehend it. Either way yore sensitive as fuck!

Some of us are BANNED or don’t participate in the twatter. So when you don’t actually post the correct tweet…..it doesn’t make sense.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Either you didn’t read my post or you didn’t comprehend it. Either way yore sensitive as fuck!

Some of us are BANNED or don’t participate in the twatter. So when you don’t actually post the correct tweet…..it doesn’t make sense.

Not sensitive, just not willing to put that much effort in it

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Yea. He used to be on the old board and he was better at trolling back then. He was a little more believable while not being any more subtle. I think he only made $25/hour back then too.
It's pretty amazing that he turned the bit he ran on tMB into a Twitter account with 100s of thousands of followers. He regularly gets the dumber celebrities to bite, and the smarter ones love and follow him.

Pretty wild that we were there at the beginning when he was just NASCAR_Dawg.

BurntJ

Founder
It's pretty amazing that he turned the bit he ran on tMB into a Twitter account with 100s of thousands of followers. He regularly gets the dumber celebrities to bite, and the smarter ones love and follow him.

Even better is he is a lawyer from Ohio. Hell of a job!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

My local radio station did a segment on him thinking he was real. I laffed so hard I almost wrecked.

BurntJ

Founder
My local radio station did a segment on him thinking he was real. I laffed so hard I almost wrecked.
1657321368905.gif

Cellini on 680 sports talk in Atlanta mentioned he was his favorite twatter follow literally lunch time Wednesday. I too almost wrecked lol so hard. I shook my head and mumbled fuckin @NascarDawg in my car. 🤣🤣🤣

Remember E. Elliot falling prey….🤣🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If we are being honest.... I kinda want him to bang out Amber Heard again. Make her do some weird shit and say some weird shit in public then dump her ass. She needs money bad enough that he could probably talk her into humliliating herself.

BurntJ

Founder

Technically you weren’t…..unless yore a Dawg…bc he actually began the shtick on the Dawgvent and boy did he get those mouth breathing retards going. 🤣

But that’s just semantics bc he totally perfected the shtick on tMB. And we’re all witness to that! 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom