Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon goes full swamp

Timothy

Elite
Trump did good in his term in spite of the odds. True outsider, great American story.

But if he wins another term I fear it will be like a bad movie sequel.

e.g., "The Bad News Bears go to Japan".

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We owe Trump a second term soley due to the Russian Collusion frame job. I don't give a fuck what he says or does before the next election he will get my vote. No government has a right to treat any citizen, candidate or president the way he was treated.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Mark me down in the camp that says we can do better than an 80 something year old man as president (or senator or whatever). I don’t want an 80 year old pilot flying me around or bus driving driving me around. I don’t want an 80 year old surgeon operating on me. You never know how fast somebody that age can go downhill. Or just drop dead for that matter.

Except for joe. Everybody knew how fast he was going downhill.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Trump attacks Musk, and we're going to criticize Musk?

Trump knows a BS artist when he sees one, because he is the King of them.

Anyone saying he deserves a 2nd term because of whatever reason, the reason he didn't get a 2nd term wasn't just because of the election theft, he could've overcome that if he'd been prepared. He lost because he got in office as an outsider, then immediately surrounded himself with the swamp. He can't legitimately complain about Chris Wray and Bill Barr and so forth, he appointed them.

Anyone saying he deserves a 2nd term because of whatever reason, the reason he didn't get a 2nd term wasn't just because of the election theft, he could've overcome that if he'd been prepared. He lost because he got in office as an outsider, then immediately surrounded himself with the swamp. He can't legitimately complain about Chris Wray and Bill Barr and so forth, he appointed them.
You look like you’re going to enjoy his second term.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

The Trump curse will come around to get Elon.. guaranteed

Top Bottom