Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Election predictions?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Democrats will win through cheating, and the Right will respond with mean tweets, now permitted by Elon Musk, and do nothing more since they are spineless scum. What is your prediction?
i-have-to-agree.gif

ch13ba

Poster
Pretty much a given, they've been priming us for the steal. They'll just keep counting votes that always swing their way.
I think we’ve kind of figured out how to counter that strategy though. In Virginia’s election for governor, the red districts just stopped counting votes too. Turn it into a staring contest and don’t report until you have too. Don’t give them a target to hit.

Fansong1977

Poster
Secure Red

Senate races in NC, WI, OH
Governor in AZ

Close but will stay blue

NH

True Toss Ups

Senate: GA, AZ

Flip to blue by pure fuckery:

PA

The latter will be an absolute shitshow.
I can't imagine anyone with a functioning brain cell voting for Fetterman. That being said I think he will win by whatever means it takes.
I keep reading that OZ is a terrible candidate but when I ask why I get nothing but crickets.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
I can't imagine anyone with a functioning brain cell voting for Fetterman. That being said I think he will win by whatever means it takes.
I keep reading that OZ is a terrible candidate but when I ask why I get nothing but crickets.
Agreed. We all know PA cheated in 2020(and perhaps beyond).

If Fetterman wins, we KNOW it’s absolutely rigged.

Densel

Poster
Regardless of the outcome, woke tyranny will continue, the pc people are using every loophole and cheat they have at their disposal and believe me we've foolishly given them more than enough of those to continue having significant power.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I think we’ve kind of figured out how to counter that strategy though. In Virginia’s election for governor, the red districts just stopped counting votes too. Turn it into a staring contest and don’t report until you have too. Don’t give them a target to hit.
Crazy, but the only way to win at this point.

Top Bottom