Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eeelll ooooohh eeelll @ Phillip Steele

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
picked OU to win the title this year. Damn near got beat by Tulane at home. Jesus tiddy fucking Christ.

and I’m a huge fan……..
Yeah it was a great opening weekend when all 3 ranked acc teams lose to shitty teams.
If the Cocks get by east carolina we won't see another hard game til Bama in the championship

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
picked OU to win the title this year. Damn near got beat by Tulane at home. Jesus tiddy fucking Christ.

and I’m a huge fan……..
Gonna be OSU and Bama just like always.

It just means more in Ohio.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Yeah it was a great opening weekend when all 3 ranked acc teams lose to shitty teams.
If the Cocks get by east carolina we won't see another hard game til Bama in the championship
You must be forgetting our new potato from Idaho, BDH, Big Dick Harsin. He’s got a fine wife and 2 hot daughters, must mean he’s a good coach.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
FIFY Bro…..Ohio ain’t got time for all that CFB Natty’s….they’re too focused On Dominating Florida.
There is a reason when people think of the 🐐 they think:

1- Ohio
2- Tejas

3- Cockland.

The rest.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
I missed the game, about to watch.

What are your thoughts on it?
Honestly I thought Rattler played like a talented true freshman. Way to many bad choices. Defense had stretches of looking good but not consistent. Imo nothing like what we were told coming out of camp ! DL unblockable blah blah blah. The Bowman kid is going to be a star.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Honestly I thought Rattler played like a talented true freshman. Way to many bad choices. Defense had stretches of looking good but not consistent. Imo nothing like what we were told coming out of camp ! DL unblockable blah blah blah. The Bowman kid is going to be a star.

I thought Tulane has some players.

Offense has issues, mainly running the ball. Defense needs to settle in. Lot of fb left to play.

Youngins look good.

Top Bottom