Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eat your veggies, beat inflation!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Consumer protection advocates say these supply-side factors are partially to blame for the price hikes, but they also suspect big meat producers like Tyson Foods are making consumers pay more to fatten their profits.

Claire Kelloway of the Open Markets Institute, an anti-monopoly nonprofit, points to Tyson’s second quarter earnings to understand how it might be using inflation as a cover to make more money.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Consumer protection advocates say these supply-side factors are partially to blame for the price hikes, but they also suspect big meat producers like Tyson Foods are making consumers pay more to fatten their profits.

Claire Kelloway of the Open Markets Institute, an anti-monopoly nonprofit, points to Tyson’s second quarter earnings to understand how it might be using inflation as a cover to make more money.

Who the hell still buys food at the store? Just eat at McDonalds or taco bell for every meal, you get excellent food and service and you don't even have to tip the friendly staff. The new chalupa cravings box comes with THREE seasoned beef items, cinnamon twists, and a drink for only $5. Now that's a bargain. McDonalds is still doing 2 for $3 mcdoubles which is a heck of a deal. Throw a $1 large drink in the mix and you've got a complete meal for $4 (here's a little trick that I love, when you get home put an extra slice of american cheese on each mcdouble and you've just turned those flavor babies into full-on double cheeseburgers). And don't even get me started on Wendy's and Burger King, the 4 for $4 and $1.49 8 piece nuggets are a flavor explosion at an affordable price. When it comes to eating food there really is no reason to shop at the store anymore, you should consider the taste, value, and macronutrient profile of today's fast food offerings.

Who the hell still buys food at the store? Just eat at McDonalds or taco bell for every meal, you get excellent food and service and you don't even have to tip the friendly staff. The new chalupa cravings box comes with THREE seasoned beef items, cinnamon twists, and a drink for only $5. Now that's a bargain. McDonalds is still doing 2 for $3 mcdoubles which is a heck of a deal. Throw a $1 large drink in the mix and you've got a complete meal for $4 (here's a little trick that I love, when you get home put an extra slice of american cheese on each mcdouble and you've just turned those flavor babies into full-on double cheeseburgers). And don't even get me started on Wendy's and Burger King, the 4 for $4 and $1.49 8 piece nuggets are a flavor explosion at an affordable price. When it comes to eating food there really is no reason to shop at the store anymore, you should consider the taste, value, and macronutrient profile of today's fast food offerings.
are you serious?

Rube Reaper

Elite
I guess if people are getting the Impossible Whoppers then it’s ok

Top Bottom