Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eat Fresh

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
OP

3rd-rock.gif

QuanChi

Elite
Let me describe it. Some black guy at subway out the cold cuts all over the tim of the toilet, and veggies all over the bathroom floor, then took them back to the sandwich line

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Let me describe it. Some black guy at subway out the cold cuts all over the tim of the toilet, and veggies all over the bathroom floor, then took them back to the sandwich line
I got fired from Subway 25 years ago for pissing in the vinegar bottle. Never served it to anyone did it as a joke and threw the bottle away after but I was banging the manager and some shit that worked with us sold us out to the regional manager. We both got fired, her for banging me and me for that bottle.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Its not working. Fix this now.
Its not working. Fix this now.
Give it some time. We moved files to a different location on the server. And not everyone gets the change over at the same time. So some people are still posting pictures to the old spot and some the new.

Nothing we can do about this really, but we will be able to recover everything

TJHall1

Legendary
Give it some time. We moved files to a different location on the server. And not everyone gets the change over at the same time. So some people are still posting pictures to the old spot and some the new.

Nothing we can do about this really, but we will be able to recover everything
I need to see this lady NOW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom