Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Early appointment this morning

mrt

Elite
Going to war zone B R this morning for my final post surgery with my surgeon. Really a waste of time but I'll show my gratitude and show up. So I was up at 4:30 and watching news and the Marxist working in the state department invited the UN to investigate us. I just wanted to share my thoughts about the UN. Back to this idiot's request and invitation to the UN it won't happen. We are a sovereign nation and do not allow foreign interference or investigation by some jack leg from who knows where. I just feel the US is headed for another civil war, we have so many Marxist trying to destroy us they don't miss a beat when they have the white house. This has come about simply because we have allowed so many foreigners to come into the country and eventually take over our government house. They start voting as soon as the democrats get their address no matter if they're citizens or not. And now for my middle finger to the UN

Fck the UN.jpg

QuanChi

Elite
Going to war zone B R this morning for my final post surgery with my surgeon. Really a waste of time but I'll show my gratitude and show up. So I was up at 4:30 and watching news and the Marxist working in the state department invited the UN to investigate us. I just wanted to share my thoughts about the UN. Back to this idiot's request and invitation to the UN it won't happen. We are a sovereign nation and do not allow foreign interference or investigation by some jack leg from who knows where. I just feel the US is headed for another civil war, we have so many Marxist trying to destroy us they don't miss a beat when they have the white house. This has come about simply because we have allowed so many foreigners to come into the country and eventually take over our government house. They start voting as soon as the democrats get their address no matter if they're citizens or not. And now for my middle finger to the UN

View attachment 32455
I like you sir

Top Bottom