Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drug test.....?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Got busted with 2 oz of pot when I was 18 had to do 6 mo probation to get it taken off my record. Would smoke the night before and still pass that bitch doing nothing but drinking water the next day.

8oz glass of water every 30 min starting 4 hours before the test. Then 45 min before the test pop 2 B12 to put color back in your piss. You'll have to stop twice on the way but you'll basically piss straight water with a funny yellow tint. Will pass a strip test every time.

rebar

Elite
Got busted with 2 oz of pot when I was 18 had to do 6 mo probation to get it taken off my record. Would smoke the night before and still pass that bitch doing nothing but drinking water the next day.

8oz glass of water every 30 min starting 4 hours before the test. Then 45 min before the test pop 2 B12 to put color back in your piss. You'll have to stop twice on the way but you'll basically piss straight water with a funny yellow tint. Will pass a strip test every time.
Golden seal back then. O i have ymy9 wait a month or longer. If I sell i retire for a bit.

I'm 50. Never done it Hit correctamundo

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
artworks-000270813887-bmb7ym-t500x500.jpg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Golden seal back then. O i have ymy9 wait a month or longer. If I sell i retire for a bit.

I'm 50. Never done it Hit correctamundo
Didn't trust the stuff or need to waste $40 on it. Used this method in HS for the sports as well. Worked with an old stoner at Arby's when I was 16 that turned me on it it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom