Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Fauci, NIH, CDC and Big Pharma Exposed

scanodd

Poster
Founder

If this is true I don't have words. Go to the 4 hour:30 minute mark. It's pretty long

Saw on Orangebloods

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
4 minute 30 second mark or 4 hour 30 minute mark?
I think he’s talking about the 4hour 30 minute mark.

Cliffs:
A guy that runs a business that reviews patents as part of his underwriting business did a review of previous patents comparing them to the “novel coronavirus” and matches it to many previous patents as early as 1999. Most of these early patents were related to veterinarian science, but the gene sequence of the virus the patent references matches the current coronavirus.

Meaning there is nothing novel about the coronavirus. And it’s making this entire past couple years look like a mass manipulation of viral technology for massive money making endeavors (from market manipulation due to economic disruption to vaccine sales)

Kind of the same way that bankers would fund wars on both sides just to play the economy before and after for financial gain

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs:
A guy that runs a business that reviews patents as part of his underwriting business did a review of previous patents comparing them to the “novel coronavirus” and matches it to many previous patents as early as 1999. Most of these early patents were related to veterinarian science, but the gene sequence of the virus the patent references matches the current coronavirus.

Meaning there is nothing novel about the coronavirus. And it’s making this entire past couple years look like a mass manipulation of viral technology for massive money making endeavors (from market manipulation due to economic disruption to vaccine sales)

Kind of the same way that bankers would fund wars on both sides just to play the economy before and after for financial gain
You can bet George Soros was fully engaged with his money manipulations.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs:

Excellent summary. I was about to post cliffs, but you covered it perfectly. I only went to 4h30m & watched for a few minutes though.

OP, you have to give cliffs if you are going to post a video that long. Damnit.

Top Bottom