Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Down go the Zags

skramer100

Elite
Founder
They've played for the title twice in the past five years. How many teams can say that?
Nova, who is 2-0 obviously without an embarrassing blow out. Also UNC. Who is 1-1 as well.

Holy shit, I thought the Zags won at least 1 time. So they have been outed as the 1 seed in the second round multiple times, but their claim to fame is they lost the title twice in the last 5 years?

If a certain school ends up winning the tournament this year, my antenna is going up... #MadeForTV

I don’t watch any basketball whatsoever but I saw the whole Coach K deal and the Dukes losing last home game. I told all my friends then that Duke would win the tournament. It’s a perfect script.

Same reason I was able to predict Uga pre season winning the Natty. It was only cemented when they lost the Seccg.

Same reaso Tom Brady will win a SB this upcoming season. The storylines are too good for espn to pass up.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don’t watch any basketball whatsoever but I saw the whole Coach K deal and the Dukes losing last home game. I told all my friends then that Duke would win the tournament. It’s a perfect script.

Same reason I was able to predict Uga pre season winning the Natty. It was only cemented when they lost the Seccg.

Same reaso Tom Brady will win a SB this upcoming season. The storylines are too good for espn to pass up.
You think espn is controlling the outcomes of the NFL playoffs, ncaa basketball tournament and ncaa football playoff?

ETA: and just to add, you realize about half the country predicted George to win the natty, right? Didn't exactly go out on a limb there.

Last edited:
You think espn is controlling the outcomes of the NFL playoffs, ncaa basketball tournament and ncaa football playoff?

ETA: and just to add, you realize about half the country predicted George to win the natty, right? Didn't exactly go out on a limb there.

I do no think that espn controls anything. I don’t remember anyone saying UGa was going to win the Natty preseason. 10/1 that I cashed proves that half the country didn’t believe that.

All I’m saying is things seem to workout when a great storyline is involved. Games aren’t fixed by espn. That is above their pay grade

TJHall1

Legendary
I do no think that espn controls anything. I don’t remember anyone saying UGa was going to win the Natty preseason. 10/1 that I cashed proves that half the country didn’t believe that.

All I’m saying is things seem to workout when a great storyline is involved. Games aren’t fixed by espn. That is above their pay grade
Ok. Gotcha. From everything I saw preseason most people thought Georgia or bama with a handful who thought Ohio st had a chance. Am I way off there? My thoughts were Georgia was right behind bama for the Natty.

Edit: just checked for Natty odds and to start the season Georgia was the 3rd favorite to win the Natty. 2 weeks into the season and they were far and away the 2nd favorite behind bama.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Off topic, but watching the isu/Miami game. Did Larry coker take a break after Miami football and then change his name to come back and coach their basketball team as larry?
3000.jpeg

Coker-fired-as-Miami-football-coach.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom