Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don't like this Elon (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I absolutely 💯 agree with this...not one single person ever born had a say in the matter, and I believe each should have a say about if they'd like to stay, or go...I'm very much pro-suicide.
I think what he is saying is that he and his fellow billionaire class expect to live for unnaturally long by use of transhuman technology.

They are getting into God's territory. That has not worked out well for man in the past.

D

Deleted member 2886

Screenshot_2023-01-23-13-01-52-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
🤔Peter H Dia...(¿...rrhea?)

What an odd question.
"Do you think humans should be able to choose when they die?"

Humans have long been able to choose suicide.

But that's obviously not what he's implying is it. (ie; "should")

He's asking whether others believe suicide should be made a legally enforceable right—as opposed to an individual's choice.

Eg: therefore "authorities" will be legally justified to inhibit(& potentially punish) family, friends, etc from seeking to help someone who's possibly going through a temporary rough patch.

A "choice" & a "right" are not the same thing.

We gotta pay real fuckin close attention to how sly cunts like these clowns, cunningly switch seemingly synonymous words & reframe implied meanings.

Peter, Lex, Elon, David & probably Donna too,....these are not individuals with our best intentions in mind.
Screenshot_2023-01-23-13-02-08-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
😂Wow, bravo Elon.

That is profound....ly fuckin swinish.

Dear reader, yes you,... imagine your family member, friend, etc, was going through some difficult shit and has begun behaving self destructively.

You would be concerned, yes.(?)

So you would seek to help this individual, correct.(?)

Ahh, but....Elon, the gubmint, the corps, the legal system & all their Talmudic death cultists wish to make it a "right" to "suicide", therefore it becomes a criminal offense if seeking to help your family member, friend, etc.

It's one thing for an individual to choose suicide if suffering tremendously from terminal di-ease . . . .

. . . . yet entirely another altogether for an individual who is suffering psych/emot distress.

The latter are not fully capable of perceptual, cognitive or emotional clarity, and their choices are not based on sound reasoning,...their choices are distorted & bourne of emotional reactivity.(***in the heat of the moment)

Have you, at some point in your life, experienced a transient period of pervasive suicidal ideation.(?)

Aren't you glad ya didn't follow through.(?)

Yet here's Peter, Lex, Elon, David, etc, slithering about virtue signaling as if to appear "helpful"—via proliferating this fuckin cunty euphemistic ideology of imposing legal "right" thus gubmint "authority" to enforce, encourage & enable the exact opposite of help.

Make no mistake yo....

...These fuckers & their serpent brethren are intent upon exterminating us.

Top Bottom