Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t act like you woodn’t

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
She is only hot by Congressional standards. I do not get the obsession with her, at all.

APP-020519-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-1A.jpg

...and that's a good pic of her.

mrt

Elite
No doubt she's booked at the bar she once worked at. Personally I wouldn't be able to listen to all that tripe she spews. If there was ever a poster child for a Marxist then she is definitely it. It reminds me of the audio skit on morning radio some 30 years ago, A bar that had a sign over the mirror which read "Hand Jobs $15, Cheese Sandwiches $2. A guy walks up and ask the Lady bartender, are you the one that gives hand jobs, she replies "why yes, I am". The guy says "good, then wash those hands and make me a cheese sandwich".

TJHall1

Legendary
No doubt she's booked at the bar she once worked at. Personally I wouldn't be able to listen to all that tripe she spews. If there was ever a poster child for a Marxist then she is definitely it. It reminds me of the audio skit on morning radio some 30 years ago, A bar that had a sign over the mirror which read "Hand Jobs $15, Cheese Sandwiches $2. A guy walks up and ask the Lady bartender, are you the one that gives hand jobs, she replies "why yes, I am". The guy says "good, then wash those hands and make me a cheese sandwich".
Love this

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m just saying, if I had to go…and her arsehole was available, I’d pee in it. Is that hard to understand?
Kind of. I don't get the allure. First of all. You're not gonna pee in her butthole, you're gonna pee at it and it's gonna spray all over you and everywhere else since the butthole is water tight. Second, I still don't get why you would want to pee on a donkeys asshole.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Kind of. I don't get the allure. First of all. You're not gonna pee in her butthole, you're gonna pee at it and it's gonna spray all over you and everywhere else since the butthole is water tight. Second, I still don't get why you would want to pee on a donkeys asshole.
Listen dick, I’d pee in her arsehole
Whether you can accept it or not

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I found it quite difficult to pee with a hard-on. You'd need the Rock of Gibraltar to penetrate that slimy slough.

SCTetz

Poster
No one is asking you to marry her. In a one night stand you’d never know their political affiliation. I’d def plow. It’d be a hate fuck but boy would I enjoy it.

TJHall1

Legendary
No one is asking you to marry her. In a one night stand you’d never know their political affiliation. I’d def plow. It’d be a hate fuck but boy would I enjoy it.
If you don't know political affiliation why would it be a hate fuck?
I wouldn't touch that horse looking cunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom