Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don’t Just Think About It!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
So what should we be doing. Seems like we are getting crushed in the culture war (at least in the mainstream)

Sikness23245

Elite
So what should we be doing. Seems like we are getting crushed in the culture war (at least in the mainstream)

Pick an industry and there's opportunity for an America loving company. Might have to use Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, or some other liberal loving company to get started, but keep it subtle enough and they won't care. Build up a customer base and expand to your own thing.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I've been going out at night with a sword and bathing in the blood of those who have slightly left of center political opinions. Just doing my part to spread the good word of this forum.

I saw a partially used samurai sword on craigslist one time.

Maybe you would have been interested?

yankmenoodle

Elite
I've been going out at night with a sword and bathing in the blood of those who have slightly left of center political opinions. Just doing my part to spread the good word of this forum.
Are you the Ninja Figting Trainer from page 10 of MEMES ?

TJHall1

Legendary
tenor.gif

Top Bottom