Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you talk to yourself?

catreaper

Master Baiter
Of course when no one else is around. We had a meeting this morning and one part was on the benefits of vocalizing your thoughts when alone. It seems like a crock of shit to me, but I’m not that smart either. I’ll stick to calling my cat a pickle smoocher 20 times a day and mother fucking the retarded garage door opener for my vocal outbursts.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
My dad did all the time when I was a kid and I thought he was losing it. Now I do all the time mostly without knowing it. My wife will ask what I said and I’m like, was that out loud?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
All the time. I talk to the animals and vermin people hire me to get rid of. Open a cabinet and see a cockroach. "WTF are you doing here? Prepare to die." "I found you, you little bastard." Get some strange looks from clients. Heck, I've bitten dogs that bit me. Got one place the Chihuahua runs and hides when I go inside.

jarhead5903

Poster
Of course when no one else is around. We had a meeting this morning and one part was on the benefits of vocalizing your thoughts when alone. It seems like a crock of shit to me, but I’m not that smart either. I’ll stick to calling my cat a pickle smoocher 20 times a day and mother fucking the retarded garage door opener for my vocal outbursts.
No, but you smell like a crock of shit. Seems like a valid point to be made here.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
All the time. Grandmother was a schizophrenic and I’ve got touches of it, but it’s just a force of habit and long term loneliness from not being listened to growing up

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
All the time. Grandmother was a schizophrenic and I’ve got touches of it, but it’s just a force of habit and long term loneliness from not being listened to growing up
giphy.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yeah all the time. My wife laughs her ass off at some of the stuff I say to myself in the shower

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Great....so anyone who has walked in on me masturbating..... probably assumes I have BOTH Tourette syndrome and I'm fuckin insane. Well that's just fucking wonderful. I have always enjoyed playing off the Tourette as it gives me an excuse to scream cuss words repetitively BUT NOW I have to act insane too. FML.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I talk shit about you to myself all the time. Makes me feel so much better about myself.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
My dads line of “I have to talk to someone intelligent every once in a while” stuck with me.

So yes.
Smart dude

Gumpy, wait until.you start touching yourself and talking to yourself at the samw time. Total game changer kid.....

Still putting out lit cigarette's on chic's backs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom