Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you know that the most powerful man to ever walk the earth was a conservative?

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’m just spitballing here….but I figure his theory is:

Being a Faggit troll is an improvement on his shitty life. He is a Nole…..so every fake life/persona is still an improvement.

Bitch, if you had my bank account you'd be one lucky sum bitch.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bitch, if you had my bank account you'd be one lucky sum bitch.
if only my family was poor enough to leave me money to go to the shithole that is Destin, Florida. At first I assumed they hated you, then I remembered your living a fake life here….that is still better that your family was one.

Congrats on all the riches.

BigBucnNole

Elite
if only my family was poor enough to leave me money to go to the shithole that is Destin, Florida. At first I assumed they hated you, then I remembered your living a fake life here….that is still better that your family was one.

Congrats on all the riches.

Sweetie, I'm gonna be in tbe keys for like 10 days starting the 30th.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sweetie, I'm gonna be in tbe keys for like 10 days starting the 30th.
JFC…..yore faggitry knows no bounds. Yore a perfect example of the saying…”Better to keep yore mouth shut and have everyone thinking yore an idiot, than to open yore mouth and prove it.”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Conservative in the sense of the law. An eye for an eye - a tooth for a tooth. As ye sow, so shall ye reap. He was the embodiment of fairness, justice and love.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
JFC…..yore faggitry knows no bounds. Yore a perfect example of the saying…”Better to keep yore mouth shut and have everyone thinking yore an idiot, than to open yore mouth and prove it.”

Just accept your betters and be done with it.

Let me guess what you'll be doing new years... Getting high, throwing shit off a bridge and laughing about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom